*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1344284-A-Short-Story-Gone-To-New-Heights-Pt-2
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1344284
crazy...what an understatement...
         We then agreed on her letting me be in her boobs until we got back to class. Then she would slip me in her pocket so Vanessa wouldn't suspect anything. Our plan went off without a hitch, the teacher managed to leave Ellen alone for the rest of the period. I ended up getting bored of not doing anything, not even spelunking, so I just got really cozy in the large breasts and fell asleep until it was time to sneak me back into Ellen's pocket. I awoke well rested and ready to return to Vanessa's warm embrace. Outside of the classroom Ellen waited for Vanessa to get out and hand me back to her.
         "Hey Sammy, did you have a fun time with Ellen?" Vanessa asked me with a playful smile.
         It was almost as though she knew what had been happening while she wasn't there. We then went over to the locker room so Vanessa could get changed and find a way to hide me from everyone else while not squeezing the crap out of me. When we got to the locker rooms, the coach let us in to try and find a suitable locker. Vanessa found one at the back of the locker room that was away from most of the people. Vanessa opened up her locker and placed her backpack in the bottom and then set me on top of it so that she could get changed for PE and not be worried about me. She changed into some relatively tight short shorts and a not too tight shirt that were in the school colors of red and gold.
         "Ok Sammy, where do you think would be a good spot to you for PE so that you don't get crushed or hurt in any way? I was thinking of either my bra or my panties because those spots are pretty secure." Vanessa asked me in a joyful tone because she was finally able to have some physical fun.
         "Eh, I don't wanna go to PE today. I'm a little worn out from having too much fun with Ellen in math class. Do you mind if I just rest in here with your crap?" I said back to her in a tired tone.
         Vanessa said it was ok if I just stayed in the locker room with all her stuff. She just warned me to be extra careful so noting bad would happen to me. The coach then came into the locker room telling all the girls to exit the locker room. Vanessa gave me a kiss on the head before she left to go play soccer with all the other girls. At first I did plan to just rest and get some energy for the rest of the day, but I was soon intrigued in what type of belongings the other girls had in their possession.
         I squeezed through the air vents that were built into the locker doors and I climb my way down to the ground. The floor was hard, cracked, and cold as hell. The locker room was comprised of four rows of lockers separated by a bench seat that runs the length of the lockers in between them. Some of the girls who didn't bring their locks today left their stuff on the floor by the door. I decided to go there first on my journey. The trek to the stuff wasn't in the least bit exiting, since nothing freaking happened, just a boring, lonely walk. The only thing I didn't account on or notice was that the walk took me 45 minutes and PE is only 60 minutes long. I wouldn't have noticed this but there was a watch tied to one                                                                                back into Vanessa's locker before a massive mob of girls can come in here and crush me.  Unfortunately for me I didn't make it to the locker. The bell rang and all hell broke lose in the locker room. As I turned around I simply saw a massive swarm of towering legs come charging at me. I screamed a small list of profanities at my situation and ran for the nearest shelter, which happened to be a trash can at the end of the middle isle.
         As I was watching the massive towering legs pass by, I heard a strange noise behind me. I turned around to see what it was and I can't begin to tell you how shocked I was the first time I saw it. It looked almost exactly like Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII, if you've ever played the game, but it looked a little more werewolf-ish. Standing on all fours, it was taller than me by about an inch or two. It was slowing coming towards me with it bearing its teeth. I was paralyzed with fear; I couldn't get my legs to get me to run. There's no way this was really happening, but it was.  The wolf creature was standing there in front of me sniffing me, trying to get my scent. Then, something even stranger happened to me. It spoke.
         "You, you have the special gene. Yet, you too have your own conscious. Why are you not like the others? Are you a spy sent to end my meaningless existence?" I spoke to me in a voice that would make you think of a sinister Mufasa, with a slight hiss.
         "Wh-what are you?" was all I managed to say back to the creature.
         "Don't you play stupid with me. You're here to kill me. I'm not going to let you take my life!" As he was saying this, he was getting himself angrier and angrier. I didn't know what to do about the situation.
         The creature reared up on its hind legs and swiped at me with its arm. The thick arm hit me square in the chest with enough force to knock me back about a few feet. Running on pure adrenaline I got myself to my feet and began running in the direction of Vanessa's locker. Several times the beast caught up to me but luckily each time a girl's foot hit the creature with tremendous force. The girls were soon up in a roar, they thought that we were some kind of rodents running around in the locker room. As I was nearing Vanessa's locker, she managed to notice me coming her way really fast and being chased by some weird ass creature. At first she didn't believe her eyes but luckily for me she had quick reflexes. She took off her PE shirt and knelt down ready to capture the creature.  I ran straight towards Vanessa and safety. I had begun to cry from the fear by the time I reached her and I kept running with all my might. When I got to a far enough point under her body she lunged forward trapping the creature in her PE shirt. She struggled for a bit trying to keep the beast in her shirt but she managed to subdue the creature.
         "What the hell is this thing?!" Vanessa stated in utter shock.
         I couldn't do or say anything. I was too scared to do much of anything but lie down on my face where I had stopped running. Vanessa tied off the shirt so the creature could not escape. She stuffed the creature deep in her back pack and then she picked me up and walked of the locker room in just her gym shorts and her bra. Her first concern was getting me safely out of the locker room. From what I could remember seeing of the world passing by as Vanessa headed to the bus stop, just about every guy and a few girls were staring at Vanessa intently and odds are were probably focusing on her boobs. When we got on the local bus, it was even more awkward. Everyone on the bus stared at Vanessa in a weird way. I was in too much shock from the attack to pay attention enough to know what kind of look they were giving off in their stare. When we arrived at Vanessa's house, she made sure her parents weren't home before deciding how she wanted to get inside her house. Luckily both her parents weren't home so she just used her key and went in the front door.
         "Sammy, Sammy are you ok? You're not hurt are you?" Vanessa asked me in a very worried tone with a scared look on her face.
         "I think I'll be ok... that was just scary as shit though. I have no idea what that thing is...or what that thing was after...it was just so...so...so..." I couldn't finish my sentence.
         Vanessa held me up to her heart in a warm embrace the best she could give me. It helped to relax me seeing as I didn't have to talk anymore and I could just listen to Vanessa's heart beat. Vanessa made her way to her bedroom on the second floor. When she got there she put me on her bed while she called Ellen and told her to bring Julia and Joe over immediately. She moved to the middle of her floor and pulled out her bundled up shirt with the thing inside of it. She laid it on the floor and went to her drawer and pulled out some tape and old shoe laces. Vanessa took a short pause before she went to untie the shirt. When she did untie the shirt she used her hands to still hold it closed while the creature was struggling viciously to escape from its prison.
         She turned her hand upside down and dropped the creature on its head trying to stun it long enough so that she could bind it with the tape and shoe laces. Unfortunately, the creature was ready and landed on its feet and lunged at Vanessa's face. Luckily though, she was able to react fast enough and put her hand up. The creature's jaws clamped down on the outer half of Vanessa's hand causing her to cry out in pain. She did what she could to get the creature off of her hand but nothing seem to work as the creature seemed to have a death grip on Vanessa's hand. She tried slamming her hand down on the floor, pounding it on the wall, but nothing worked. Finally she was able to hit the creature on the head hard to make it loosen its mouth just enough for her to flick her hand really hard and send the creature flying into the wall. Now Vanessa's hand was free but the creature was sent crashing into the wall next to the very bed that I was on. The beast regained its composure and looked over at me with pure hatred in its eyes.
During this whole struggle I had been watching from the safety of the bed while the creature was on the floor, but now I was the one in danger. The beating that it received from Vanessa only served to piss off the creature more. Now it was aiming to turn its frustrations on me. While Vanessa tended to the gash she had on her hand the creature began charging at me with its fangs revealed in a menacing way. The creature quickly made its way across Vanessa's large bed in an instant. Before I could really do much of anything to brace myself the creature was already almost on top of me. The beast lunged through the air with death in its eyes and it wanted me as its victim, but unfortunately for the beast I wasn't planning on going down without a fight.
The creature's body came soaring through the air at me like a bullet, snarling in a deep gurgle, with eyes that craved death, it came at me like lightning; then all of a sudden, THUNK, I had swung a wooden bat that I had hidden beneath the folds of the blankets, at the creatures head making square contact with the side of its head knocking it to the ground in a heap. Vanessa had heard the solid hit of my bat to the creature's head and look over to where I was on the bed. She gave out a shriek as she saw that the beast had survived its express flight into the wall and had tried to kill me. She got up from the ground and tried to run over to me because the creature was starting to get back up in an even worse mood then it was in before. As the creature came at me a second time; I then brought my bat down vertically square in the middle of its head knocking it definitively unconscious. When I brought the bat down a second time it seemed to have a red glow to it and when it connected with the creature's head, it released some weird kind of energy in a thunderous clap.
I dropped the bat to the bed and fell to my knees trembling as I realized how close I came to death and with what happened to the bat. Vanessa just stayed kneeled by the side of her bed in silence and utter shock at what just happened. We both just stayed there in silence wondering whether what just happened really happened.  After about a few minutes of just being there in shock, I felt a sudden jolt of pain that brought me down to my knees in pain. I did the best I could to grab my sides as that was where most of the pain was coming from. Vanessa jumped to attention and came to my aid. She picked me up in her one good hand and carried me down to her kitchen where all the first aid equipment was. The pain just would not fade away. The more I fought it the worse it got.
When we got to the kitchen counter, Vanessa put me down on the countertop and with her good hand looked for something in the cabinet. What she was looking for that could help, I do not know. After about a minute of her looking through the cabinets, I start to look around and I see some people approaching the house through the window.
"Vanessa, Vanessa there's people, coming." I managed to say through the pain. She stopped what she was doing and turned around to see who it was. It was Ellen, Jules, and John coming over to see what the emergency was. Vanessa greeted them at the door and let them inside.
"Hey guys, it good you actually came. I can use all the help I can get." Vanessa said to the group.
"Oh my god, Vanessa! What happened to your hand? It's bleeding like crazy!" Ellen yelled out in shock, noticing that Vanessa's hand was practically dyed red with blood.
"What are you talking about?" Vanessa asked in confusion before she looked down at her hand. She at first freaked out and released a loud scream before she regained her control and ran to the cabinet to get a towel to cover her hand. Ellen ran over to Vanessa to help her mend her hand and keep it from getting infected.
© Copyright 2007 Sam Blaze (drolos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1344284-A-Short-Story-Gone-To-New-Heights-Pt-2