*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345926-Changing-is-Happing
by rpoore
Rated: E · Poetry · Contest · #1345926
Changing to be more happy.
To change is very scary not to mention very hard. But we always find a reason not to, we are only human, but made in the image of God, so why not zap our self’s, to change on this road we find we are a fraud, to look at ourselves is not easy, and find we are pretty sleazy, and it make us feel uneasy .
To find all we have to do is change and it ant easy. Life is good as Life can be, like change in the end, it will set you free. So I want to choose to live happy, happy as I can be. It’s not easy and soon you will see, if we change from our miseries. It’s funny; I hold on and hold on to this hell in side me.
So soon we learn most definitely, or die in hell most likely! I must do this in my worst company, if I want things to get better and be set free. If I live the best I can be, than things will be good, every day now you will see, I love live especially, with my woman always with me.
Now that I am set free, from the life of soul searching. Life is good now that I am free; I learned to write imagine me. I amazed now being set free, now in this life of luxury. Pretty amazing to me what man can do if only free? It’s for sure the best I can be, all because I changed a life of misery.

© Copyright 2007 rpoore (rpoore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345926-Changing-is-Happing