*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1346149-One-million-year-of-lonliness-ch-5
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1346149
the fifth chapter, meet some more people, fire is still good
Chapter 5:

The Bringers Of Hell

Paris, 2005, 7:53pm, 21/9

We are back at the hotel, we found Michelle and went straight back, I told the
Pyromancers the address and left, we can travel faster by ourselves.

On the way back, I told Michelle what had happened in the graveyard.

Back at the hotel, waiting for the Pyromancers to arrive, when the phone rings, I answer it.

“There are four men here, they want to come up, they all look identical, it’s creepy,” I can practically hear the receptionist shuddering.

“Let them up, they’re friends,” I reply and hang up.

“I reckon that it’s them,” comments Michelle, who overheard, super hearing, remember.

There is a knock on the door, a moment later, I look at Michelle, “do you what to answer or shall I?” I ask in a relaxed tone.

“You can, I suppose,” she replies in an equally relaxed tone.

I shrug and get up, there is another knock on the door, “hold your horses,” I say, still in a relaxed tone.

The knocking stops, I get to the door, open it and invite the four Pyromancers in.

The one I met earlier, Nathaniel, sits, the rest stand behind his chair.

“OK, first question, how did you find me?” I demand.

The standing ones look confused, the ‘what language is that’ kind of confused, Nathaniel anticipates this and repeats the question to them in French.

The one on the left responds, “Je vous ai entendu,” (F, I heard you).

“Comment?” (F, how?) I reply, “je ne fais aucun bruit,” (F, I do not make any noise).

“J’ai entendu le chant,” (F, I heard the chanting) he replies.

“So you came to investigate,” I turn back to the leader, Nathaniel.

He repeats it to the others, “yes, we did, we were looking for you anyway.”

He stands up and moves the chair, I eye them suspiciously and Michelle sits up on the bed.

They all burst into flames and yell in unison: “nous sommes, les écarteurs de l'enfer,” (F, we are, the bringers of hell) Michelle starts, and I sit calmly, waiting for them to sit down.

The fire stops, “impressive display, and I like the name, ‘the bringers of hell’ it is very good,” I repeat the name for Michelle, I clap.

Nathaniel sits back down, “and we would like to pledge our services to you for all the time in which we will live,” he declares, with some nodding from behind him, like they know what he is saying, they probably rehearsed, or something.

i still like fire, in the actual story i have added some more parts, explanitory parts, i will add them later
© Copyright 2007 peanuts (peanuts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1346149-One-million-year-of-lonliness-ch-5