*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1346995-Judgement
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JoJo
Rated: · Poetry · Experience · #1346995
Falling under the influence of judgement
Yea yea yea...we all know the phrase, "Don't care what other people think..." But how is that possible when all people do is judge? Constantly pulled in 2 directions.  One way pulls you toward the right thing; not listening to the low-lifes caught up in other peoples' lives to procrastinate thinking of their own.  Then the other side pulling you back toward reality.  Where did all this judgement come from?  Back in the garden with the man and woman made from dust and a rib?  Or did it begin when "skinny is beautiful" became the slogan of the media?  Maybe you didn't feel that 3rd option?  Most don't.  Takes a unique characteristic of faith to close your eyes and see the strongest pull of all.  The pull that the Almighty Father pulling you to see that the only one you should worry about what they think, is the one who hand-crafted you out of the perfect image in his mind.  Don't worry about every hair out of place, scar, or any flaw.  Why? Because He made you, and He looks at you with unjudgemental eyes, but with eyes that see nothing less than amazement and with the most satisfying love.
© Copyright 2007 JoJo (paradisebabii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1346995-Judgement