*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347119-Want
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · How-To/Advice · #1347119
Creative Writing/What to do when you want something and cant get it.
I am lost. I have no emotions. I am clueless. I am leaving. Leaving to a place unbeknownst to me. Alone, is how I shall live. I am scared. I want to fill in this void. I want answers. I want the control. I want to know what path destiny has put me on. I don't want to be treated as a ping-pong ball, thrown back and forth and all other directions from place to place. I want to feel safe. I want to feel stability. I want to know if I'll be sitting here in the future.

Want. Defined as a wish or desire; to need; to lack; to fail to possess a required amount. It is a disease. Which can only be cured two ways. It may be cured by fulfilling all the requirements that your "want" entailed. Wanting can also be cured by letting go of the fantasy.

This first treatment', so to say, may be hard. It may take a long time. You need to be patient. You will have to work hard, for your desire, depending on whether or not that want is a pleasure you can obtain yourself. If you have no control, of the item' of want, you may have to live your daily life without it. Possibly unhappily, waiting and pondering when it will arrive. It is a long road. Usually, worth the pain. Sometimes the delay of arrival will make the commodity mean more than it would if you got it right away. This way you can't take it for granted.

The second treatment'. This may seem depressing maybe even unfair. Sometimes we need to just move on. Forget the things we want. Leave them unnoticed. We have failed. Our wishes have not been granted. It is best to make those wants disappear. Fake ourselves into the fact that our want will never become something we possess. It is lost in the abyss of life. Many things will seem of great importance. In forgetting we realize that we can live without it.
© Copyright 2007 Kaitlin (kaitlinmaureen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347119-Want