*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347292-Fire-your-Desire
by Ifu
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1347292
Friends you have what it takes to acquire your long admired desire!
      Since the day that God set me on fire, I have had a desire to acquire the knowledge of my Messiah.
      What ever you desire, don't retire, aspire to acquire the desire that you admire. If you perspire you won't expire.
      When the enemy conspireand fire your desire, do not tire. Remember your Messiah, the one who speaks fire.
      He has clothed you with his attire, and given you his entire empire. If you refire you will acquire. This is not time to expire.
      With Jesus your Messiah the devil's fire will backfire. Develop a desire to catch holy fire. Become a carrier of the Holy Ghost fire.
      Our God, the umpire will never retire, can never be tired and will never expire. He'll always inspire, He is always on fire, His power's entire.
      Friends, you have what it takes to acquire your long admired desire. This is all you require, stay on fire!
© Copyright 2007 Ifu (rimzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347292-Fire-your-Desire