*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348239-Elf-Princess
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1348239
Keri's father dies as a result of an attack on their castle. Read to know what happens.
During the age of elves and humans, there is an elf princess who is excellent with a bow and arrows. This princess's name is Keri. She is an only child and not the prettiest princess. She is the only one in the kingdom who can use a bow and arrows. She has a very special bow which was her mother's, but her mother died when Keri was two years old. Her father knows she is descending for great things, but he had no idea what awaited her. On the eve of Keri's eighteenth birthday, the castle was attacked by mountain trolls. Everyone should know that mountain trolls are stupid, so why were they attacking the elves. The king of the elves did not want Keri to get hurt, so he told his guards to protect her. “Father, I need no protection," she said with elfin people screaming in the back ground.
© Copyright 2007 badgirl1 (badgirl1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348239-Elf-Princess