*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348261-Azumanga-first-time-nudist
by Wanko
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #1348261
4th Chapter! One more to go!
Azumanga Nudist Colony

Chapter Four

Tomo and her fellow idiots, Osaka and Kagura, were enjoying playing in the water until Tomo noticed the sleazy jerk hitting on Yomi. There was no way some two-bit hood was going to ruin HER confession of love! Tomo shot out of the water like a runaway missile, running straight for the naked guy accosting Yomi and Sakaki.

Yomi and Sakaki, meanwhile, were holding him off as best as they could.

“C'mon, ladies. You know you want what I got.”

“Yuck! Go away!”

“Please. Leave us alone.”

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!”

All of a sudden, Tomo came barreling out of nowhere and struck the offender with her fist. He must have flown about 30 feet. Sakaki was still breathing hard.

“Whew. Thank you, Tomo.”

“It looks like you really ARE good for something after all.”



Tomo's heart was broken to pieces. Her face showed the slightest crack, but she did her best to keep up her school face. “Ah ha ha ha ha! It was nothing, really.” She moved her hands onto Yomi's breasts. “The bigger problem here is, why are you still dressed? This is a nude beach, Yomi. Just go with the flow.”

Yomi shuddered and tried to escape from Tomo's grasp. Already her seeking hands had undone her shirt and left her pink silk bra exposed for the whole beach to see. “HEY! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Let go of me!”

“C'mon, Yomi. This'll all be over in just a second.”

Sakaki, meanwhile, was blushing fit to beat the band. “Just what are you doing?”

Yomi was embarrassed and completely humiliated. With one final effort, she pushed Tomo from her with all her might. She was breathing hard and her face was red. “TOMO! Are you completely nuts?!”

“But, Yomi…I thought-“

“YOU thought?! That's a laugh!” Yomi turned her eyes on the naked girl and adjusted her glasses coldly. “Just stay away from me.”

“But…but…Yomi! Come back!”

Yomi slowly walked away, buttoning her blouse back up as she did so. The tears came unbidden to Tomo's eyes. This wonderful woman, this woman who was the first woman she had ever fallen in love with…wanted nothing to do with her. Her body shook with silent sobs as she lay huddled there upon the ground. The other two Knuckleheads, sensing trouble, came out of the water to see what was up. Kagura bent down.

“Man, Tomo! What just happened here?”

It was then that Tomo finally decided to show someone else her true self. Forgive me, Yomi.

“K-Kagura? (sniffle) I need to have a talk with you.”

To be concluded…
© Copyright 2007 Wanko (inumaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348261-Azumanga-first-time-nudist