*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349486-SUNDAGGER-introduction
by GP
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1349486
SUNDAGGER; introduction
            Where should I begin? The begining? To give it an honest thought, Im not sure. Was it in my childhood? Or that one summer...... four years ago? When, not what. I know what. No doubt in my mind what. And as far as when goes that's the story. Well, actually, story may be a poor choice of word. It's more like an account or statement. Something happened and something is going to happen. What's unfolded at this point is fact.
            I or rather, we were there. We were both witness to the reality of sight and sound and events that led to a sobering expierence, and now a release of doubt. It's what's going to happen, that's the story that needs to be told.
            It was told to me, and know dear reader, I'll tell you. I'll tell you because I believe it's required of me. And I fear I may have waited to long. Whether it was by chance or choice that I know it, it's in urgency that I tell it. And whether it be by luck, fortune, or selection that you hear it, I hope it causes no burden.
            My name is Jerry. An ordinary name given to a ordinary person by his ordinary parents. And like every common man in this world I work for a living. I believe work is a mans only lot in life. I'm a truckdriver, not a reporter or journalist. Please bare with me and I ask for your patience. Knowing something and then communicating it, especially on paper, are worlds apart for me. So here it goes. Start into begin.
              After a steady year of work I needed a vacation. It was late summer. We decided to go camping............................

© Copyright 2007 GP (gpalbin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349486-SUNDAGGER-introduction