*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1350130-True-Feelings
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #1350130
The conflicts between friends who trust the same girl who brought them all close together.
They are her friends, she shouldn’t be thinking about then like this. Her mind is taunting her, teasing her with images that could never be. She is a teenager and an odd one at that. She naturally felt protective of all her friends, seeing them as her sons. Her precious ones, who must be protected, guarded and cared for. She longed to kiss their foreheads, to stroke their hair, to hold them close to her. Her mind showed her images of fields in which they all would lay, surrounding her, as she felt nothing but pure bliss by just their presence. She had not yet discerned whether her feelings toward them were motherly or impure. She was teenager yes, but she merely cared for them. Nothing more. Or so she kept on telling herself. She could not tell how long these emotions had been dwelling inside of her heart and when they first started to seep through her tough outer shell to reveal itself to them. They became awkward around her often, not sure what they should do. How they should react. If they should react at all or just to ignore it entirely, pushing questions and nerves down. She was their tiger mother. And she was to protect them.
© Copyright 2007 Abstract Dreamer (abstractdream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1350130-True-Feelings