*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351027-The-Little-Mouse
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1351027
It is about a mouse that steals food from a small house on a hill.
    Once upon a time there was a little mouse that always took cheese and bread from the house on the hill. He did it when no one was home. The family of the house on the hill was always upset about this situation.
    He knew that someday he would get caught. He didn't like the sound of that. One day they all left, all but the youngest child Sara. She stayed home and was very quiet as she waited for the little mouse. The she heard him. She even saw him in the kitchen but then it was too late and he had already ran away.
    So when the rest of the family got home they were really upset. The dad went to the store to get a mouse trap. They took the day off and had a family day. When they  returned home they found the helpless mouse trapped.
    He put the mouse outside and the mouse learned his lesson. So whenever he came to house on the hill he asked nicely for some cheese and bread and the family on the hill was happy to give it to him.
© Copyright 2007 Michelle93 (michbez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351027-The-Little-Mouse