*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351219-Chicken-Pal-dates-the-winks
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1351219
It's about a chicken who has nothing to do so tries to.
One Day, at the mall chicken Pal was in the shoes store and met these three girls named Bloom, Floora, and tecna they thought he was so cute Bloom said that they can have a date on Thursday so he was super excited so he wondered what the other girls would say so chicken Pal asked Floora and Floora said " How about Wednesday chicken Pal said ' Ok then." All the sudden tecna came over and said
' Do you want to have a date on tuesday so chicken Pal said " Sure!" So today was tuesday and chicken Pal got ready to go on his date so he did then he got back and was so happy because he got a kiss from tecna. Then it was Wednesday so chicken Pal got ready to go see Floora and he got back and he got another kiss then he went to sleep and woke up and said ' Oh yes today is my other date!" So today he went on there date and got back but when they got back chicken Pal fainted because he got anothe kiss and then Floora called and said" Do you want to go to the movies  at 4:00 today." Sure" said chicken pal then he got of the phone and then Bloom called and said" Do you want to go to the movies at 4:00 today." Sure" said chicken pal so they hung up. But chicken pal forgot about Floora. But then Tecna called and said ' Do you want to go to the movies at 4:00 today and chicken pal said "yes". So he forgot about all the dates he had planned then he went to the movies and the winks got so mad they got chicken pal and cooked him and then eat him.......

P.S. So remember  boys out there only make one date at a time.
© Copyright 2007 savannah banana (dancer201801 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351219-Chicken-Pal-dates-the-winks