*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351687-Oh-its-nothing
by haha
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Friendship · #1351687
weird characters, just an overview. should be interesting. please read!
                                     
                                                OH, IT'S NOTHING

                  Rein was just an ordinary teenager, troubled by friendship, love, school, and the changes her life undergoes. She's from a family of Mordans. Mordans are happy, funny and kinda weird but interesting, type of subhuman. They are smart and more humane than the other subhumans. Mordans is a breed of human and morons 
(just kidding!). Mordans is really a breed of  humans with a pinch of blood from a god or goddess. It's like a droplet of blood of a god just got lost into a pool of human blood.
     
                  Rein wasn't so excited to enter her last year in high school, she knew
there wasn't much to expect about it too.. there wouldn't be new students, no new        guys, no new friends. High school was soon to end. Anyway, that day she still went early because she missed her highschool friends. When she looked at the bulletin
she found out that one of her friends was separated to another section, ..what a good start. By the way, there was a new guy. What was his name again? She sure did pay no interest. She wanted someone new for herself, because things are not going good between her and Jake.

                                    **thinking about Jake**
                 
                Jake was from a family of Siagile. Siagiles are subhuman. They are human with elven blood. Most Siagiles consider themselves as saviors, because of their connection with nature, they are born with healing powers. Siagiles are very conservative, because that is what people expect them to be.. but modern siagiles
tend to stray away from traditions.. Jake was one of them. They don't eat meat..  gosh what a boring life a traditional Siagesh have! Rein and Jake met at the games galore. Jake taught Rein how to strike imp tanks, and how to win at battle guilds. Anyway, those games are just simulations.. hehe.

                              **enough of day dreaming**

                Back at school, her attention was caught by the newbie introducing himself. "What was his name again?! hahaha.." she was shocked at how loud she had said that. 'Hansezco' that was a weird name for such a guy. His surname sounded more namely than his name.She later found herself being teased by Ana, saying that Rein likes Hansezco which wasn;'t true at the time... Hansezco or Nash for 21th century's sake, came from a family of humans, he's a Nobleblack. Nobleblacks can be angel-like or demonic. They are considered dangerous because they are very complex. But once you know them, it's like you've memorized a book fro cover to cover. For centuries, a nobleblack was born into one out of 10,000 human family. Today, it was decreased to one out of a million. Nobleblacks lived somewhere out there and nobody knows where, but it sure is a big place.. they send their genes onto earth, and nobody knows why. Maybe because Nobleblacks are fond of war and are afraid of extinction.. hehe. Nash at first was shy but he gradually had confidence and started having friends of his own. Later, many girls at school including kids are crushing on Nash. They didn't know Nash' identity. At first Rein didn't notice Nash, even if Nash was really interesting.. and she knew that they have something in common. Those whose blood aren't pure human knows who's pure blooded and who's not. Rein thought Nash as a loner and didn't thought of him as a friend.. but later they became closer and she became fond of him..They shared a lot of things in common, until one day Rein found out that one of her friends like him and she tried to match them up. Shine was happy when Nash became her boyfriend and the three became a lot like family..
                                ***fieldtrip***

            It was fieldtrip, Rein sat with Najii behind them was Nash and his bestfriend
Reynald. She didn't wonder why Shine seated at the back.. anyhow, she kept on teasing the two. Rein and Nash listened to her favorite band..  "Isn't it beautiful?" Rein asked, "Yes, beautiful.." ( he was staring at her!)
                          after a few months trouble showed because Shine likes another guy, and it was kinda obvious that they won't fit together.

                  Nash likes Rein better than any other girl.. but he knows Rein was to preoccupied by Jake. So Nash fell for Viki..  a girl who caught his attention
and he really loved Viki unlike Shine. Viki was a young Pixfrei, a breed of nymph , pixie and human. It was Viki's first time to fall in love, and maybe she didn't know how important he was, and Nash felt bad.. As expected Nash and Rein became friends again after she ignored him for quite a long time because of Nash and Shine's break up. Rein, also got tired of chasing Jake because they are so different. Anyway, Nash finally had the chance to make it up to Rein, and they became closer than ever. Viki now knew the importance of Nash when he broke up with her, (too much breakin' up, Nash!) and so  when she found out that Rein and Nash are dating they started calling him, texting him, flirting him but it doesn't work,
hopefully for Rein that is.. Anyway before that, and before Nash and Rein became legal to her friends they were bombarded because it was unlikely to have your girlfriend's ex as your boyfriend.
               
                    The circle of friends Rein belonged to was composed of Ana, the leader because she tends to be bossy all the time..  she's a Haroweik.. a breed of harpy and man that came from India.. fond of mocking (talk about mockingbird!), it's her hobby to change her mood every hour, every day. And she's creative too. Shine, a Voodillan, a batch of manequins brought to life by the Siagiles.. (one of the siagiles' mistakes). Najii, from a higher breed of centaurs and humans, the Centaufaugh. She's always funny even when she's not doing anything, and even funnier when she starts to laugh. Pai, a human genius, the most understanding of them all because of her pure human heart. Madie, who likes eating.. the most loquacious.. she's friendly but she acts like she's always in the market.. came from a lower breed of humans. Lastly the noble Cai, she's smart and princess-y but always under Ana..

                College. Things didn't seem better when Rein's so-called friends got jealous with Nash. She seemed to be choosing him more than them. Selfish friends.
Rein wouldn't make her friends choose between the one they love and her. As Pai said, use your heart more than your head, it's hard to get hurt but it's harder to be naive and to pretend that you're okay.. Nash would soon go to Andaca. It would be hard for both of them, that's why they make sure they spend a lot of time together. Nash and Rein make a great couple. They both are weird! College sure did affect Rein's life and it just made her stronger.
© Copyright 2007 haha (kach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351687-Oh-its-nothing