*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351732-identical-twins
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1351732
an idea for a story, please tell me what you think
Identical twins

They are identical twins, down to the neural pathways; they are completely identical, including their brains. They were born at the same time and christened James and Michael, but no-one could remember who was who and they both ended up as Michael, but this suited them as they felt they were part of the same person: they could read each other’s thoughts, could use telepathy, to each other, and always almost said the same thing, and had to decide who would say it, or if they both would.
They were always tall for their age, taller than anybody else their age, and were always smarter than anyone their age, and a lot of people older than them. They had to sit across the room from each other in tests, because they always got the exact same answers, the write ones, in the exact same handwriting.
They both had red irises and slightly larger than normal pupils, they both have medium length brown hair and strong features; they are both tall and lanky, thin but strong. They both did the same courses in uni, all of them, eventually, didn’t take that long, they are both in the same job, inventing, and they both work in the same work shop, on the same things.
At school the only two people who tried to bully them, one in high school and one in primary school, ended up in hospital, for a long time, and they got of with an unofficial reprimand, because they confused everyone. They both liked the same girls, but not that they couldn’t tell the difference between them, not that anyone could.
They could both run faster than anyone else, and had exactly even paces, they could both life more than anyone else, except each other. They have never been to a gym but stay fit, they both had disturbingly fast metabolisms, disturbing for medical experts, and they both could hack into the us military, from Australia, with one hand and a laptop, with the internet, and although it was considerably harder without the internet, they both could still do it, they just needed two hands.

In this story, to help make the twins less confusing, I will refer to them by both their names, so you know which is which, barely.

please tell me what you think of this idea, i always wanted an identical twin, a compleatly identical twin, instead of the sibling i got stuck with.
© Copyright 2007 peanuts (peanuts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351732-identical-twins