*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351937-TAKE-FLIGHT
Rated: E · Poetry · Religious · #1351937
WORDS OF COMFORT
I WILL TAKE FLIGHT

I take flight to the heavens, I walk on the stars, the shooting stars hit me,yet I feel no pain, I will hold on tight and fly with it enjoying its glow. I will fly through the forest at the speed of light, I will not grow tired or faint, I will fly. I will run into the mountain but I will not hurt, I will giggle and slide down to its base and again I will fly. I will plunge through the icy waters of the arctic, no I will not freeze, I will play tag with the seals and whales, kissing them when we touch, I will walk the deep and pet the stingray and the unknown. Then I will fly. I will fly to heaven, worship my father, and kiss his feet and the angles and I will take flight kissing and embracing one another and play tag on the sun. I will wrestle with the grizzly bear tickling her until she cries with laughter, kiss her, and take flight. The demons will grab me and try to hurt me but I will smile at them for they cannot hurt me. I will take flight. I will roll down the snowy mountain rolling myself into a big snowball, I will not freeze, I will be full of laughter and joy when it breaks at the bank and then I will take flight. To heaven again I shall fly. My flight is quick for it is my joy to bow down, worshiping my father, kissing his feet, and then take fight again with the angels, embracing and kissing them and playing tag amongst the stars. I do not grow tired or bored for it is just like the first time every time. I will fly through the desert and the rattlesnake will bite me, I will not become sick, I will pet his head, smile, and take flight. I will run into the spiny cactus, becoming laced with all its thorns, I will feel no pain, I will go to the porky pine and they will laugh when they see me trying to be one of them. I will kiss them and take flight. I will go to the ocean and swim with the sharks they will bite down on me but it will not hurt, I rub their bellies and tickle their lips, they long to take flight with me but they understand and we kiss. I Take flight. I will walk the streets of New York yet I am ignored, however I will open the door for the high profiled woman and place a diamond in the hands of the poor man. Before I take flight, I kiss the child, while praying for his safe up bringing, and then take flight. So Shall I die on my last day of life, no, I will take flight.
Written By Charles W Robbins Jr.
Copyright Ó1993 by Charles W Robbins Jr.

© Copyright 2007 survivor7 (livemydream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351937-TAKE-FLIGHT