*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352902-somethign-random-i-wrote-when-i-was-down
by TEXAS
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1352902
somethign i wrote when i was down and wondering about my gf
does she still like me? are we rushing to fast? am i doing all the right things at the wrong time? or am i doing all the wrong things at the right time? is there a way to find out besides confronting what i fear the most? the fear of losing her, the fear of knowing what i should of done and not done it. why is it so hard for me to ask these question? rather than keep them bottled up inside me like a shy boy. am i the one for her? does she think i am, or does she have others in mind? and i ask my self again doe she still like me? are we rushing to fast? am i in love or is love just in me? am i her arm candy or more than that? does she like me for who i am or does she like me for what i am and for what i have? Is there a way to tell beside confronting her about it which is a fear in its own self. A fear of her saying something my ears do not want to here a fear of hearing those few words which could crush a relationship in an instance and sometimes even devastate man himself. Does that fear worry every man or does everyman bottle the fear inside themselves for protection of everyone thinking something about them than that what should be thought? It seems to run over and over in my head like a sound or a song I cant get out those questions does she still like me? Are we rushing to fast? Can I fix it or just let it be? Is there a way to tell besides confronting the fear that’s inside me, confronting what I fear most the fear of losing her the one I love and cherish, and wouldn’t trade her for the world? Even if I was offered the world and everything in it I wouldn’t trade her for it, she is to dear to me to lose to anything or anyone. It might seem like I have an obsession with her but maybe its only a addiction. Will it come and go or will it stay and play with my mind. Will she admit it? Or am I just over thinking something that shouldn’t be over thoughten. And it continually bugs me those questions does she still like me? Are we rushing to fast? Is there a way I can get ride of this thought in my head? Is writing like this a stress reliever or a pain killer? no one can answer these questions except myself but im still wondering all those questions and also still that one question only some writers can answer is writing like this a stress reliever or a pain killer?
© Copyright 2007 TEXAS (texanwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352902-somethign-random-i-wrote-when-i-was-down