*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353384-Battle-for-Begill
by Zhon
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1353384
The Battle for Begill has been going on for thirty long years no its coming to a end!
Troy sat on his horse overlooking the large lake called Begill. Begill had be fought over for thirty years by to bands of soilders. The band Troy came from was called Lecros. The enemy was the Mechals a brute type of band that relied on power instead of stratagie. At the moment the Mechals were in control of the lake but that was about to change. Troy the leader of the Lecros knew that all he had to do to win was get to the heavily guarded George who was the leader of the Mechals to win the fight. At the moment Troy had more infantry on there way to start the attack against the Mechals. Once their attention was drawn away Troy and his 80 best calvery men will charge down to take out George. The infantry arrived and charged. All the Mechals went to fight except the ones guarding George. The infantry spilled the blood of their enimies soaking the ground. Troy knew it was now or never so he and his calvary went charging. They reached George and his guards before help could come for him and despatched the guards with ease. George was harder. He chopped off two riders heads in a second spilling blood into the lake. Troy knew that he would need to take care of him. He swung his sword but was blocked by George. He swung again this time he took off his arm which lay on the ground writhering around before it ceased all movement. Troy stood over the wounded George. Quickly he decapitated him and held George's head up high for all the world to see the lake was theirs.
© Copyright 2007 Zhon (zayn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353384-Battle-for-Begill