*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353620-A-First-Loves-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1353620
When first love ends oddly enough you vividly remember where it began.
As I look back over the years, I find myself drawn to those memories of her.  It's been more than 15 years, but I still remember Clara's sweet strawberry/melon scent and her beautifully full lips.  The taste and texture of every inch of her overpowers my senses as the rememberances begin.  I am still amazed at how long it takes me to dial down my memories and my bodies response to them even after all this time.  I still remember the first time we made love, amazingly it began long before we first consummated our passion. 

Clara and I had been dating for two or three months and hadn't gone much further than heavy petting sessions when she confirmed what I had already suspected.  She loved me enough to let me be her first time.  We tried several times over the next few weeks but she was just too tight for me to penetrate even though I had her completely aroused and dripping wet.  I had begun by working from behind simultaneously working that spot behind her left ear that I had found during our many petting sessions that sent shivers down her spine and lightly tracing the outline of her pussy lips with my fingertips and teasingly rubbing her clit in alternating circular and back and forth movements.  She began cumming so quickly and so forcefully with so much of her inner nectar flowing out that I couldn't wait to taste her.  I came out from behind her slowly sliding myself around and down into her bushy secret garden.  Looking back, I must say that her pussy was and still remains the most beautiful and sweetest tasting that I have had the pleasure of enjoying. 

As I slowly lifted her legs and laid them across my shoulders and back, I took my time admiring the way her lower lips would open and close with her movement.  Her pussy always did seem to talk to me in ways that none had before or have since.  I started slowly lapping the outer folds of her pussy from the base just below the opening to the tip of her engorged clit.  Clara's internal cream was really beginning to flow.  It was flowing so much that I had to adjust my fingers to hold open her lower lips to better focus my attention on her clit.  I gently enclosed her clit with my mouth to begin working her clit with gentle sucking, slurping and lapping.  I began slowly and began to increase the tempo moving in perfect unison with the bucking of her hips as her second cumming built itself up.  After she began cumming again, I unleashed my fully swollen, erect manhood as she spasmed against my lips.  After the spasms subsided, she took my measure with her hands by gently stroking from the base to the head of my dick.  As she stroked the length of my engorged dick, it seemed to get even bigger with her manipulations.  She slowly stroked me down towards the entrance to that sloppy wet pussy.  She pressed my throbbing dick to her pussy's entrance and began rubbing the head around the entrance while rubbing her juices around it.  This move had me going crazy from my desire to be inside her.  Shortly, afterwards, she placed me squarely against her pussy entrance and tried to relax to receive all of me.  The first night we tried five times without success, she was just too small and too tight which made it far too painful for her to receive my throbbing dick inside.  Even with her incredible lubrication, we couldn't get any penetration at all without causing her excruciating pain.  After trying unsuccessfully for a little more than a month, we decided to talk with her doctor about ways to make her first time easier and as painless as possible.  When she spoke with her doctor, it was agreed that I should come to her next appointment

When the day came for 'our' appointment with her gynecologist, I remember being very nervous.  It didn't help when the office was full when we arrived and I was the only guy there.  When we went in to meet her doctor, I got my second surprise as it was a man.  After getting acquainted with me while performing her exam, he gave us via demonstration several exercises that she could do as well as we could incorporate into our foreplay.  Over the next four weeks, we incorporated the exercises into our foreplay as well as her performing the exercises in the shower.  I would insert two fingers into her pussy while I feasted gently pressing downward and briefly holding it there.  This process of pressing and holding was repeated frequently during our nightly petting sessions on the front couch of her grandmother's house.  It's funny to think how many times we had nearly been caught back then.  We continued adding this new variant to our foreplay until almost a month later it happened. 

After tongue teasing her clit for thirty minutes, she held my head between her thighs until she came in a flood upon my tongue.  As I slowly slid down to the floor while planting kisses along those nerves of her inner thighs, I sprawled out upon the floor next to the couch.  As I lay there with my eyes closed savoring her fragrance and her flavor, I felt her unzipping my pants and releasing my swollen dick.  She took the tip and rubbed it back and forth between her lower lips coating my manhood with her overflowing juices.  Then, before I could move, she exhaled as she thrust my cock tip inside herself.  She moaned that moan of pleasurable pain as she slowly slid down each inch of me stopping to take several quick breaths before continuing to take inch after inch until she had taken all of me inside.  I felt her pussy tighten and release around my dick repeatedly as she adjusted to the intrusion of my length and girth deep inside her.  Then, slowly at first, she began working my dick in and out.  She continued to squeeze my dick in perfect rhythym with her strokes.  It felt like her pussy was trying to suck me in during the 'out' stroke and opening to give me greater depth on the 'in' stroke.  As she slowly increased the pace at which she was slowly 'milking'  my dick with her pussy I grabbed her waist and began working my dick back into her pussy in a near perfect rhythym with her.  Suddenly, I felt her pussy squeeze my dick as the tremors that annoumced the arrival of her orgasm came in wave after wave.  I held her close taking her tongue into my mouth to keep her moans muffled by my lips.  While our bodies stayed locked in this erotic embrace, I slowly sat up and lifted her back onto the couch.  My dick remained inside her until I got her back onto the couch.  Once there, I kissed her deeply while slowly probing her first with deep and then with shallow dick stokes.  Our bodies seemed to be in perfect rhythym with one another as she tried to pull me deeper during the shallow strokes.  Next, I gave her faster, short deep strokes as I gripped her ass cheeks pulling my dick down and deeper into her on each thrust.  Clara was gripping my back as she held me closely matching my thrusts with counter-thrusts of her own as she started to moan into my mouth as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth as lips pressed tightly over hers.  I tried to stop and to pull out because I wasn't ready for my dick to leave her just yet.  However, she wasn't letting me go.  My cum was finally near explosion and so was hers in what seemed to be a race that my body was all too eager to win.  As I spasmed repeatedly into her, I felt her orgasmic spasms start once again.  As we lay there, we were alternately spasming against, inside and around one another. 
© Copyright 2007 WarriorPoet (palawonkw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353620-A-First-Loves-Beginning