*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353664-The-Well-Bone-Knight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Column · Other · #1353664
Imagination isn't worth a squat if the readers don't take it seriously.
"The Well Bone Knight"
By: Blake T. Miller

   
          Well, you know, I tend to write when I got a subtle gulit trip. It is something teachers had trained me like a doctile dog, to write for every bad thing I ever did. Given, I am not a masochist or that kind of sort. However, I got grievances that I want to share and abdicate. It is not "Mr. Roger talking to the Neighborhood', neither. Besides, writing is such a good Karma, especially if you have talent for it. I am probably the worst writer because I am humble, and want free nicotine patches monthly. Anyway, it been a crazy week. The society can work with you, or work againist you and fuck you up for good.

    It is probably a science to cause people to laugh. It probably takes empircism to land an empire. Like a hacker's protoctol sheet, anachry cookbook, the "national treasure", a backdoor pass which is every struggling dude's wet dream. I probably have fouled my good name a few times. At least, I don't make an ass out of myself like some folks with nonlinear gain. So, even hermit monk got something to be thankful for because, sins can be grossly blown out of proportion and spew some kind of scrubby habit. It puts you out of touch with God. Monks are creators and benefactors of divine consumption because, we all are searching for "God" in our own ways. It might or, might not be a paradox. He finally sees the "light". What the hell is that suppose to mean? I may be an insufferable loser, but, I don't feel like I am sad or, anything like that. Although, when you contest, do you see God? an inner God?

    If I ever want to be an author of superb success, I want to be an author like John Holmes. That guy is Dr. Skin and I am verging to be like that guy or, better. I am not saying I got the best dick in the world but, it is pretty much above average. Dicking doesn't take much thought to be honest. It kind of like a disconnection as all the blood goes to you know where. It takes a big heart to absolve onto these fleshy matters. You see one classic disney film when Micky Mouse wears a Wizard cone and, then, commands the brooms to become permanently active, then the brooms refuse to stop being active. It is really an awesome cartoon film, to be linguistic. The water start splashing and all of sudden, becomes a typhoon. These educational films kind of serves as an antiseptic. Today's growing youth is like something out of the vines, Someday, they going want to serve a Rock Star endlessly and finally, grow out of it.  I don't honestly have anything else to say until I got something to say. Until then, I would write that I have an Aloha skirt when I don't. So, just imagine, something Maui Wowie, the Devil's Lettuce. I don't envy other people's stash because, it is just something that the mind will beg so savagely for naturally.

 




© Copyright 2007 ElMirage (lemontank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353664-The-Well-Bone-Knight