*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353788-Me-moire
Rated: E · Draft · Activity · #1353788
Writing Exercise Using Random Words

When I was young I was a really good girl, met a dude and our love became fresh and new. Mama felt I had just begun understanding my emotions and was being taken advantage of. No one ever thought or had a clue that it would end up being so cold and untrue; although it was ostracized from the beginning. Nevertheless, I took a dive and decided to believe that this would be the love for me and that we were meant to be. It was December, when he asked for my hand and to my surprise, we were at the mall at Mr. Abebi's with the genie mustache's jewelry stand and he was in on the surprise. Mama really lost it when she saw us looking at rings and just showed out and made everything out to be such a whimsickle. I've never been so embarrassed!!! My bling was so small yet elegant and unique, but somehow familiar; it resembled the little toy crystal ring from Hailey's corner store bubble gum machine. I remember it just like it was yesterday, when you said one day you would replace it with the real thing! Well days, weeks, and months went by and still no marital bliss; yet as a result from plunging into our continuous sinful behavior, a lovechild was produced. From this point on that once adored smile I had is no longer; and all that remains has become crooked and distorted! Words cannot express my fear; it's so intense that I can't even sleep! What we shared is no more! It seems that I cannot provide that which I once did and has left me searching to infinity on how to win you back, yet I lack to recapture the once beloved vision of us together again, now which has became a blurry fragment of my imagination! Truly, I love you; boy I do, but is it possible for this dysfunctional heart to ever be stitched to properly love as it once did? Where is your conscious at? How could you do a thing like this? Can you tell me? Leaving me all alone, when I thought you were so sincere in your love for me!
© Copyright 2007 CreativeOne (creativeone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353788-Me-moire