*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353936-The-Issues-of-a-Teenage-Movie-Star---3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1353936
Chapter 3...following the other two before it...
"You're not going to talk about this, are you?" Kameron Masters asked me as we walked into the dressing room.

Fittingly, I said zilch.

The costume designer and her assistants immediately pounced on us and started taking our measurements.

"Pouring your soul out helps a lot, you know. I'm just trying to help," Kameron persisted.

"You're nagging more than helping."

"Same thing, woman!" she almost yelled. The assistnant almost jumped a foot into the air. "Nagging helps you pour your heart out to me. It relieves stress and burdens."

"No, nagging just pisses me off."

"That's what you think. I'm just gonna wait here and pester you until you come running to me, ready to reveal your hidden problems."

"I have no hidden problems, Kam," I said. "You know what's going on. I just don't want to talk about it."

"Talking about it helps."

"No. It DOESN'T. You're really not going to give this up, are you?"

"Nope." She grinned at me innocently.

"There really is nothing to talk about, you know." The costume designer and her assistants finished with us and we stripped and changed into the appropriately-sized toga.

Yes, toga.

We were currently at a photo shoot that featured a bunch of teen stars. This dressing isn't crawling with people yet because Kameron and I had enough sense to get here early so we wouldn't get trampled.

The theme for the said photo shoot was gods and goddesses. 'Cause, you know, we supposedly rule the next generation of celebrities.

Yeah RIGHT.

"I'm over it, Kam," I interrupted her when he mouth opened to spew out some more "encouraging" choice words.

"Come on, don't lie like that," Kameron said, totally dry. "I know that you're still hurting over it."

"SEE?!" I shrieked. "If you KNOW I'm hurting, then you really should STOP and DROP the subject!"

We sat in front of the mirrors and the hair stylists practically teleported behind us and draped the black thing around our shoulders and went to work, doing whatever it is they do with our hair.

"So Morgan still pushing it." Oh, finally. Different subject.

Morgan Vitro just happens to be my archenemy. Who is playing my best friend in a movie that we're gonna start filming in a month. It's still currently untitled... "It's a surprise," Chase Reed, the director, said when I asked him about.

"I'll give Dean three more weeks until he breaks it off with her," Kameron said as her stylist started running a flatiron through her dirty blonde hair.

"Three? Come on, you're giving her too much credit. With a personality like Morgan's and Dean's tolerance level with her, I bet a week tops."

"You're on. Fifty bucks."

I rolled my eyes. She always had to bet the high bucks.
© Copyright 2007 amat0r>stylu$ (fcagurl7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353936-The-Issues-of-a-Teenage-Movie-Star---3