*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353960-If-God-doesnt-exist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1353960
Realization of His Love.
If God did not exist, the universe and all that is in it would not exist either. Think about it. God created us to resemble his image, God the father (The mind), God the Son Jesus (Body/flesh), and God the Holy Spirit (The soul/spirit). We first were a spirit and a mind, after God's likeness. When are parents brought us into the world (with Gods help of course), we had to come from somewhere before entering into the womb. If a baby were born without a spirit, it would be dead. You know the term still born/with out spirit and mind. In the womb, God formed our bodies. Our bodies are completely accurate. A Perfect mind would have to create the complexity of the human race. A human or animal could never make such a thing. There are too many questions and not enough answers for us to attain. We think that we know how things work yet we do not have a clue. Here are a few questions? What would it be like if there was no universe? What would it be like if there were no stars or planets? What would it be like if there was no sky? What would it be like if there were no sun or moon? What would it be like if we had no oxygen to breathe? What would it be like if there was no water? What if there was not any land. Finally, what would it be like if there were no animals? If God did not exist, neither would we. Every day of every year, we take advantage of everything, the galaxy, universe, sun, moon, stars, planets, the earth, water, land, animals and especially us. We think that we are the owners and operators of this world and outer space too. None of these things is ours, not one. We have nothing. We have no possessions. If we do not choose to love our creator God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit we have uncertainty in our lives.
© Copyright 2007 Sweet Sarah (sausy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353960-If-God-doesnt-exist