*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354231-Snow-doll
by Nikki
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1354231
A story about a snow doll.
My mother had always told me that deep in the mountains lay the snow doll. The Snow Doll. A princess who ruled over the snow and the winter and decided the fate of the snow. Only a few know about her, but even those people cannot trust themselves to believe her story; it is like finding a needle in a haystackCharming and beautiful, she had a daring past that lay a secret between the people.....
The Snow Doll picked the berries out of the bare tree that bore nothing but the juicy fruits. Not that the Snow Doll had loved berries. She was fond of the snow crystals that were rare. The reason for their rarity was King Stopper. He kept them in a small cupboard that was locked. The Snow Doll crept in one day and snatched them but King Stopper was looking. He cast a spell on her and she lay covered in snow that covered her layer.
And that is why to this day we may see a rock or lumps of snow in one snow. The Snow Doll.
But I wonder if she is still there...........
© Copyright 2007 Nikki (nikita_t at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354231-Snow-doll