*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354254-The-Sacrifice
Rated: XGC · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1354254
A desperate girl resorts to extreme methods to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy.
The moon was high in the night sky as Josh's car stopped outside the alley I requested. Josh turned to look at me. I avoided his gaze.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked. Still trying not to look at him, I nodded.

"Angel..." Josh reached out to touch my face, but I pushed his hand away. "Angel, I know Rinaldo's a dickhead, but do you really have to go through this for him?"

Silence. With a great effort, I managed to look him in the eye - those deep brown eyes of his were filled with sadness.

"That same dickhead made me pregnant, Josh. I... I told you already..." A lump in my throat made my words trail off. I had to force the remaining words out. "I can't get an abortion."

Josh's eyes widened. "What?"

I smiled cheerlessly. "Yeah. Damned hospitals won't let me abort. You didn't know, right?"

Josh shook his head.

"This isn't America..." I murmured softly half to myself, then turned to him. "DON'T ever get Jessica pregnant, you hear me?" I said, waggling a finger at him. "It's more trouble than you can even freaking imagine."

Josh swallowed hard and nodded.

I eyed him sternly. "So, are you still helping me?"

Nod.

"Good. Let's go."

I got out of the car, followed by Josh. Together, we headed down the alley. My heels clicked loudly on the stone floor, but my thoughts were on Rinaldo. Did he even know what I was about to go through?

"Rinaldo's a fucker, why are you doing this?" It was as if Josh was reading my mind. "Can't you just get the... uh..."

"The morning after pill," I finished the sentence for him. "I don't have the connections. Plus, it's been at least three weeks. The pill won't work anymore." I avoided his gaze again as we continued down the desolate alley in silence.

Finally, we reached the familiar spot. "This is it," I said. "This is the place. The teenage gang boys pass by here all the time..." I looked around, then walked over to a large vertical pipe and leaned against it.

"Use the rope and tie me to the pipe."

Josh hesitated, rope in hand.

"Do it."

He swallowed again, and stepped behind me. I felt my wrists being pulled together and lashed tightly against the pipe with the rope.

"Good. Now you see the small pipe on the ground? Tie my legs to that. Make sure they are apart."

Josh obeyed, securing first my right leg, then my left to the small horizontal pipe which was running at the base of the large vertical pipe to which my wrists were bound. As he brushed against my thighs, I felt strangely aroused...

"Take the cloth and blindfold me."

He did so. From that moment, I was plunged into darkness...

"Now, before I ask you to gag me, do you know what you must do?"

A moment of silence told me he nodded. "I must leave you for the... the gang members to find you and... and..."

"Good. Then tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow I will come and untie you, provided... provided you are still here."

"Alright. You've been a great help, Josh. Your job's nearly done. Before you gag me, do you have any questions?"

Silence.

"Josh?" I wriggled slightly.

"Angel... can I touch you?"

I sighed. I knew Josh had always wanted to fuck my brains out. "After you gag me. You can do anything you want. Just... just don't get your cum inside me. I don't want you to be arrested."

Silence. "Ok." Josh said, his tone resolute.

"Good. Now do it."

The cloth tightened around my mouth, silencing me. My capture was complete.

"Damn, Angel, you're so fucking hot, you know that?" I felt Josh's hands on my waist. He proceeded to lick my neck. "You're wasted on that son of a bitch Rinaldo..." He was unbuttoning my blouse now. His arms reached inside of my blouse, fondling my breasts with a grip of iron. I mewed softly and wriggled slightly, the heat rising. This didn't seem like the Josh I knew at all.

"But you're mine now..." Josh expertly pushed my bra up, revealing my tits. As he sucked on them, sending shockwaves of pleasure down my spine, his hands moved further down, towards my already stained panties.. "Don't you agree, Angel? Don't you just wanna be mine?" He lifted my denim miniskirt.

The instant he touched me between the legs, I went crazy. I knew I wanted to be his - every atom in my body belonged to him as he pressed his finger against my panties. I felt the stain getting bigger.

"You're so wet down there, Angel..." I felt my panties being pulled down to my thighs. He was now pressing his body against mine, my moist nether regions being penetrated and searched by hungry fingers...

"Mmm... shaved pussy..." My squeals of protest immediately turned into squeals of delight as he started to finger me. I didn't care about him being arrested anymore - I just wanted him to fill me with his precious seed, every thrust of his fingers bringing me closer to orgasm, making me want him more and more...

Suddenly, he withdrew. "Don't worry, Angel. I promised you I won't squirt inside you." I tried to protest but couldn't. Why did I ask him to gag me? I struggled wildly against my bonds, unfulfilled, close to orgasm but unable to do so. I wanted him to fill me up and stay with me...

Josh was now pulling my panties back up. I mewed piteously, begging him to stay. I suddenly didn't want to face the gangsters alone... As Josh pulled my bra back in place, he kissed my neck. "You take care, Angel..." I struggled even more now. He was leaving... Josh was leaving me.

Josh's footsteps were growing fainter. He was going through with the plan - a plan that I didn't want now. I wanted him to untie me and carry me off to a far away land. All this I would never be able to tell him, as the sound of a car engine signaled the final goodbye, leaving me alone in darkness.

Alone, to be eventually found and raped by the groups of horny teenage gangsters prowling the suburban alleys late at night. If I was lucky, I'd survive to get an abortion on grounds of rape. If I wasn't, I'd be carried off as a sex slave to them and who knows who else...

Surrounded by darkness, I began to cry.
© Copyright 2007 stacygal (dark_lady_123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354254-The-Sacrifice