*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354285-My-sassy-girl-First-story-on-here
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1354285
My first story on writing.com. I hope you enjoy it. It will be worth reading!
My sassy girl.


There he was, A tall young guy with black curly hair, leaning against the bar with his hair in his face. Just looking at him would make you feel sad for a week. This guy, only 18 years old, caught himself lost in depression. He looked up and took a seat at the bar. Sinked in thoughts, staring at a bottle of Rum. It never looked so tasty to him. He sunk back into his hyper active thoughts. Thinking about a lot of things at the same time. For a moment it got silent and his vision went blurry. Everything turned black and he was now standing in an empty room with a little spotlight shining on him. All he could hear was footsteps walking near him. The slow steps gave him a cold sweat as if he was about to get murdered. The face of a pale woman with red hair appeared into his little spot light. He started to breathe heavy like the air in this room got thick.

" It's not like that bottle will do you any good. " She spoke as she looked him right into the eyes. All he could do was look at her. " But I guess one glass won't do you harm. Most people here come to drink their life away" She spoke again and everything went back to normal. She waited for an answer. " Look are you just going to sit here all night? Just kill yourself if your life sucks. Nothing to lose right " She said as she filled him a glass. He looked at her wrist and saw the scars that were obviously created by a razor blade. He looked at the glass that was now half filled with the finest Jamaican Rum. Looked at it again and turned around to leave. " Hey you need to pay for this. " The woman said. " I never asked for it did I? " He answered and left the bar.

He shook his head, thinking about that woman and her so called wise words while he was waiting for a bus at the stop. He looked around, seeing nothing but the streetlights. No sounds, no cars, no people like everything and everybody died around him. Once again he heard those clicking heals and looked for the sound. He opened his eyes wide to see what was really walking to him. A few seconds later that white spot became a girl in white dress. She was trying hard to walk straight and all he could do was look at her until she came real close and losed her balance. " You alright miss? " He asked as he helped her up. " Are you my boyfriend? " She asked. He looked at her. Actually she's my type but I hate drunk chicks. " No. " He replied. " Ugh don't fuu.. touch me. " She said as she fell into his arms. He saw a bus coming for a far so he stopped the bus as it came closer and they got in. He paid for their bus tickets and made her sit down. He left her in the front and walked to the back and took a seat there. A few stops further he got out but got right back in to get the girl. " Dude what the hell? " the bus driver said pissed. " Forgot her. " he said as he dragged her out of the bus....

He wanted to leave her at that bus stop but then again this world is full of weird and cruel people. What could happen to her if I left her here? He asked him self. He guessed around and came to a conclusion. " I'll take you to a motel. " He said. He placed her on his back and started to walk to the nearest motel that was just one block away.

He walked into the small lobby, and placed her on the pink sofa. " Welcome sir, how may I help you? " The old man behind the counter asked. " I'd like to book a room." He said looking at the girl who was still knocked out. " It that your wife? " The old man asked. " No, .. no she's my fiance and she got really drunk today. " He replied. " Oh nice, I have the perfect room." The old man said. " I just need a room. " He said. " Yes well... " The old man said as he handed over the key. That old man must have placed some dirty thoughts in his mind. I carried her into the room and placed her on the bed. It did not really looked like a normal room. More like a honeymoon suite.

I sat on a chair near the bed, just looking at her. She looks so pretty and sad. {/}Why did she get this drunk?
She opened her eyes, looking pretty confused. He got up and walked to the door. " Wait don't go." She said. He turned around and walked back to the same chair he sat on. She sat up straight. " Can you hold me please." The girl said. Right before he could even get close to her she had vomited on him. She wiped her mouth and passed out again. " OH GREAT!!!!!!! just my luck! " He complained.
© Copyright 2007 iichigo (strawberrii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354285-My-sassy-girl-First-story-on-here