*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354519-The-Modren-Zombie
Rated: E · Essay · Cultural · #1354519
A short hummor essay on zombies
Back in the ages of black-and-white films, we all thought the stereotypical view of a zombie. A pale male, reaching both his arms out crying “Brains! BRAINS!” But, over the years zombies have evolved into sophisticrates.

Zombies are no longer male dominated; Now, any one can be a zombie. Woman, men, there are even zombie babies. They have also changed their appetite; to have a much more balanced diet. No longer just eating the brains, a modern zombie knows to eat the entire human. This is far less wasteful, suggesting that perhaps a zombie knows that he must reduces his foot print on the earth.

Zombies have also moved away from barrowing English there language, using terms like ‘HUNGER’ ‘EAT’ maybe in a show independence for them self’s, they have developed a very complex language.
Researchers belief that the term ‘Grr’ means “ I do belief, Yes, I know its true, there are humans about. Would you not agree?’ and ‘Arg’ means, “Why, I have to say, you taste divine!”

When asked about the Zombie language, Doctor Fletcher, A Zombie psychologist had this to say. “[Modern Zombies] have a real sense of self, Zombies and Humans really need to go their separate ways, Start seeing other people. By the way, Mind if I nibble on your ear? … Arg!”

Now the modern zombie can also be more athletic then there much slower partners. Running, climbing, and even jumping, where previous zombies only stumbled. Giving them a much expanded horizon of careers. Included Police officer, Athlete, and stunt double. It also opens the door to let zombies complete in the ‘Undead Olympics’ Where in the past, Vampyres primary won the metals. (Vampires avoid wearing the sliver metal)
metal)

Were will the modern zombie end up next? Rumors are floating of a new zombie party meating the political scape, running our good friend Fletcher as ‘President Evil’ with a strong pro-unlife campaign.

(Image reporting on the zombie campaign)

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs24/i/2007/332/9/e/__The_Modern_Zombie___by_another_...
© Copyright 2007 anotherdefault (anotherdefault at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354519-The-Modren-Zombie