*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356043-HIGH-RISIN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Osare
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1356043
This is a piece of writing that I wrote as a ramble, & I just wrote what came to mind.
  & right on cue Mrs. Obseeveything, appraising damage & masticating over whom to assign today's sin to. This be' long past Genesis verse 3, who to frame? At what time the snake duped Eve & birthed original sin. A waylaid litter bin. Why the men arrive prompt on Tues-Thurs/day morn'? Rhetorical question indeed. Mrs O. claims everyday is a new day 'So Fresh & So "Clean Clean"'. Only to lose interest and brave an encounter with the knitting pins.

    & of Mr Smitherin who sucks at his pipe and scratches his left rheumatic knee, still claiming a perhaps sign- up to WWIII. Mercy, the two weren't enough! Hark nay, peace in numbers. Paying reverence to the kings & queens resting six feet under on their knees, a council of antiquities. Dare to snigger. Attention! Step lightly, this is sacred ground under Aristotle's remit.

    & next door in anticipation paces Mr D. Andylonglegs tweaking, tweaking. & never ever completing. "Why, hello my friend we meet again." "But of course enter, be seated indulge, a cup of tea or shot of gin?" Then embarks on a curious trip down to the village with Glen. Curtains quiver.

    & resolute to stir souls gracing Hades, bellowing in response to a call from the sovereign - Madam Shusomethink (a woman). No question of why the stranded whale has beached on BBC sport since 1973. "But I love him, I do… I do… I do… basking in seeming glory!" Spitting on that! No wonder she lectures to those who claim delight in being footloose & fancy free. With suggestions to retreat/ surrender, or is it comply then surrender. Yesterday she claimed amity was rediscovered via Amex on a bout of Tourette's spending. Sound but flawed, must tweak at corners. Claiming amnesia & relying on a tide.

    & Margareeta, reclaimed the space leading to the Mezzanine floor, inherited from the ambassador of early good mornings and fervent salutations. Salutations not to the Sun, it is important to distinguish between embracing Yin/Yang & pleasure at the stroke of rays. The automatic response was always, "same to you too, Mr A." A.D. to a swift sharp left, then an immediate right to exit through the pretext of a door. Margareeta (phonetically transcribed), inheritor of space & bearer of news has commandeered this domain. & through her it transpires that Mrs O.  unduly hypothesises of happening shenanigans & is starting to question the countless faces named Joe. If only she stuck to that knitting.

    & poor ol' George, with his laughing face.  Bless his cotton socks, he's a sweetie. Blessings do NOT extend to his blasted cat, which takes every opportunity to piss carefree demarcating his vs. our territory. Wastrel carnivore… Religiously dumping sacrificed carcass ventral side up, expertly dissected to expose thoracic cavity stopping short of the caecum. Deserving applause Mrs. Cerrular, commiserations it was a thankless chore. Biology was not a wasted period & when she accosted you at the alter we wept. Artemis, eternal virgin.

    & the bloke with the defunct Mercedes, who sharply at 15:00 hours arrives with in tow, the two very sticky toffee sweet munchkins. Trundles past barking, "slow, Katrina SLOWLY!" The child has mastered leaps, flash bulbed' on Olympian soils. Ah, the Kinder, süße Kinder, such vigour. Mathias, on the other hand compliant to langsam, has offered a "Hello"… (the volume so very low) but more than once. Beaming Mama, Papa & the 2.4 kids; social construct perfecto! Beans on toast for tea, copious amounts of tranquilizing TV. Yippee, brains for lobotomy.

    & the level just above my head, pit stop. Jamrockin' rebounding off MDF and its derivatives. Sistah', then something in relation to sameness of blood culture or its similes. Laced with honeyed consternation at inability to chill! Where's the fire? What's up must come down. Swift retort, "its the works of gravity." "Why you go like this, with them Joe?" Bugger that, too many questions.  Its really too late for chin wags & it rings a distinct bell. This requires foreplay whereas politeness has absconded. Busy for nothing, One love…

Shaban, Mrs O, Mr A. et al' with & in the high rise happening on a hapless pursuit to grace the skies merely an observer, I.

© Copyright 2007 Osare (osare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356043-HIGH-RISIN