*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356478-THE-WAR-WITH-IN-Beginings
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1356478
A WAR HAS ERUPTED, BUT WHERE?,WHY?,AND WHAT? IS THERE TO GAIN?
{The Begining of the End)
Emmlote(M-l-oat)--Johnis(Jon-nis)-- Nex(N--ex)

There was a man by the name of Emmlote ,he was a intelligent and suspicious man who some spat on and others welcomed, he studied Science,Biology. But then he became so into his work to were ,Emm unlocked certain avenues of the human spirit which scared many.The wealthy paid plenty to ensure his studies.One morning Emmlote and his two sons<Johnis the older brother, and young Nex> ,traveling into town in search of supplies. A strange road leading from the other patron booths a small mist covered the sign which read, "Leaders Compressions" , as Emmlote approached, his eldest son said"I will catch up later to purchase other supplies", suddenly a wind with a whisper carried in it saying"God works in mysterious ways" unknowingly Emm moves on paying no attention, Retreating into the patron store, a mist covers the store to a point where if Johnis came back searching for his family ,the area was invisible.

Emm walks threw the door and recieved a strange chill which made him Weary but ignoring his emotions, looking around he figured this was just a regular store, noticing a section of books skimming threw them as such, a breeze rubbed his neck giving him the shivers dropping the book he was holding, bending to pick the book up he notices a small glow beneath the base boards under the floor"Eea Hmm" a voice from behind murmured, Jumping to his feet Emm turns to see a largely heighted old man asking him "Anything particular you looking for young man" hearing these words made Emm feel like the old man Could see threw him.The old man gives his intro telling them his name was Byron and ask Emm "Do you believe in the after life", Emm says arrogantly<" I only believe in my studies"> like clock work a small dish falls to his feet and shatters.Byron tells of his travels to unknown charted areas, one of which to a small village on the continent of Africa.
{The Cursed Village}
Byron continues on,< I stayed in the village with a strange witch doctor who's religion and church was pronounced under voodoo, I studied and took notes on every aspect of the village more on the strange witch doctor whom received more respect than the chief himself who I was curiously wanted to meet.
One night I heard strange noises as I stepped out of my hut, the village was overwhelmed with insects the size of golf ball favoring in comparison to the average grasshopper ,they where very agitated and attacked all of the villagers, Jumping back into my tent hearing screams from women and children.
Hours pass, day light was breaking all of the villagers where nowhere to be found , except the strange witch doctor coming towards me saying"You do not know what you have seen, but what you have felt", looking confused I asked what happened to everyone he then tells me "The villagers only appears in the flesh at night,because I have blessed the rich crops in which they grew 6 months past", I then asked why where they attacked" he then tells me "Even in death the villagers gave me much respect, and jealousy took its toll on the chief, a festival we enjoyed every year with the finest foods to the taste, as everyone laughed and played the first villager fell dead from an allergic reaction to something the chief put into our meal, which I later found out was <Nookt Root> which would have a person with no known allergies break down in convulsions , as I sense my symptoms arising I staggered to my hut coughing up blood, the only way I survived the ordeal was the strikes from my pet scorpions cluching them to my chest I blacked out, two long weeks pass as I sit still
© Copyright 2007 SURATTARUS (slcink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356478-THE-WAR-WITH-IN-Beginings