*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357503-I-fell-asleep-into-reality
Rated: E · Poetry · Family · #1357503
This a dream I had, that woke me into writting it
I was woken up this mourning at 5:45, by what some might call a nightmare, but I call a dream. These past few months I have been in a state of mind other than my own. It's as if my thoughts have evolved into a shadowed silhouette with bad intensions. This dream spoke to me.... each combination of words sprung together, hit me with such force and precision that was almost sniper like. When I finally close my eyes to rest, I fall asleep into reality. There was a woman, beauty undinied, with facial features that I know much too well not to recognize her. Her words cold but real, like untouched snow at a mounting top. So many answers that she holds, for the questions that dance in my consciousness like a Broadway show. I wanted to say so much, I wanted to hold her but when I tried.... Its 5:45 now and now she's gone...
© Copyright 2007 Randomthoughts (donadoac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357503-I-fell-asleep-into-reality