*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1358247-Drugs----Invasion-of-privacy
Rated: 13+ · Other · Health · #1358247
There is little doubt that drug testing is an invasion of privacy.

Drugging Mary C Newton
Invasion of privacy? 12th Nov 2007

We have many occurring situations with many, who live the high life while many others suffer making it difficult for people who are absolutely qualified or alcoholics qualified and absolutely responsible for the occurring life of the future of the younger generation.
There is little doubt that workplace drug testing is an invasion of privacy but a necessity.
Our mission is to adapt ourselves.

We heard many a time
· I have never lost a job because of drugs.
· My life is not a mess because of drugs.
· I am educated, able and willing to work but yet refuse to stop the habit
· I've never done drugs before in my life,

Mood swings, emotional upsets and the stressful demands of work and family are all part of normal everyday life and sooner or later it all becomes just a little too much to bear. This is where your body starts walking the way to the rundown club.
It can lead to exhaustion and inability to relax. This is where the nervous system takes over.

The smoker smokes heavier, the drinker drinks more and the other majority turns to emotional breakdowns, leaving you stressed and lacks the energy or the will to carry on.
Headaches become severe and persist, despite any medication. It might even bring on any loss of sensation in limbs or restriction in muscle movement. It becomes physically exhausting and debility which may add to the problem. So strengthening of the nervous system and calmness becomes necessary.

Only when you are in control, your anxiety, or nervous system, will you be able to be in control and fully conscious and be able to decide what you want in life.
We reach a point in our lives when we are ready for new information. At times things may stare us in the eye, but we fail to see it. We learn from our mistakes, we pray when our life is falling apart. Failure hurts and that is when we learn to educate ourselves. Each failure is a turning point.

Bad habits we keep using until we reach a certain turning point and then we are forced to change, drug testing used by anyone in authority is needed when it is necessary, with respect to who will present and who watches while the test is being done. Growth is most painful when we resist it. Some things are beyond our understanding; a healthy approach guarantees a peace of mind. You can like it or hate it but the fact is it happens.

We can only conquer it, when tests like this are taken without choice and you will learn not to let it happen again. Growth is about learning new ground; it will take you as long as it takes you to change.
Running from! Or burying a problem will not help it disappear, because those habits are what shape your life. The only way to beat fear is to face it If you fear you will be caught because this test is going to prove you have the habit and you will fall flat on your face, if you are not helped by these forces you must learn to grow. If we are honest with ourselves we can see where we ignored the warning signs.



Pain is the main reason we change.
Once you take that first step we move onto the next. Life doesn’t come simple.
Success and happiness comes with Laws & Principles and how to use them. It is not something we fight; it is something we learn to understand and prepare for. If nothing good is happening in your life you will need to acknowledge your input, shapes and circumstances and seize to be a victim.

In life you get what you ask for and if we are truly honest with ourselves we will see how we helped to create it. We will have a greater peace of mind if we watch the cause and effects in our life, relationships, successes and disappointments.

This invasion of privacy could be God’s blessing to wake us up and realise that addiction will only force you further down, until you reach a point of no return.

When we succeed the first step of change, we aim for the second step and then the third and so on. And if we don’t succeed we must try and try again. Somewhere we loose track of the concept.

To make a sweet life you have to discover that you must make a start somewhere. The start is a step to lead you to something else. Start anywhere you can, give it our best shot at what ever is in front of you and the opportunity will fall into your lap. You will arrive at the right place at the right time. One thing will lead to another.

We live in a world that is constantly changing.
When you change your deepest belief about the work your life changes accordingly. Believe in things that make it happen for you. Our personal marketing package is how we label ourselves. Similar to a software program lodged in controlling our lives. The less you demand appreciation from others, the more you will receive. If your beliefs don’t help you, then scrape them.

Your beliefs determine your quality of life. Prosperity is a lifestyle thing. Events will unfold according to your expectations. Appreciate all things in life but do not attach yourself to anything. Our challenge is to work with principles. We don’t have to understand them. Your future depends on your conscious thoughts. If you think positive you will start to notice a little difference.

If there is something in life, troubling you, stop talking or worrying about it. Take action and blessed is he who arranged for tests like this to be available. The energy we put into it is what keeps it alive. When you let go of fear that fear will let go of you

If we lost our life direction, give yourself some space to examine what really counts for you. Get comfortable with the idea of what you like to do, and to do what you love doing, and most important is to believe tat it is possible and in time you will find the answers.

Action speaks louder than words.

You cannot control other people’s opinions especially those about you, but you do have total control in your thoughts. You will improve your quality of life by working on your thoughts and the thoughts that affect your feelings.

© Copyright 2007 MyDayWillCome (newtonair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1358247-Drugs----Invasion-of-privacy