*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1358293-quens-new-york
by lexi
Rated: · Fiction · Young Adult · #1358293
carolina lives in queens new york, and faces problems teens all oer america face..
my feet, cracking the dead leaves of the fall then pressing againts the snow that fell the night before,squeezing my eyes at the crisp cold morning air.mallissa would have been their to walk the streets with me but she wasnt at our meeting spot.so i walked alone. i couldnt wait to arrive.it was like an escape from home.a place, deadly, but safe compared to where i slept last night, every other night.exited to see the faces, the eyes of all those happy people, people who didnt have to go back to hell at the end of the day, when darkness came to the skys.but i knew it had to come, even after going to a friends house, i was going to have to go home.
i saw someone, i knew that someone, and automaticly,my feet started to walk faster, and faster, i reached her, her smile, my sanctuary.i walked down the filling-up side walks talking to her, it made me happy to be away.but the clock was ticking...
when i saw her i couldnt help but to yell,"leena!" the only friend by my side today
"hey" was all she replied.
"what time did you get here?"
"a while ago,about 8:15"
"really ? i didnt see you"
"yea , well-"
"damn, ricky is coming"
i have to say, i had a secret plesure of having him around,he would never stop saying how much he loved me, how much he wish i were his girl, but i always said no, i had my man, edward. god knows i loved him, though he always had the feeling i didnt take the realtionship seriusly.
i can remember it now, the night 3 weeks before that moring, he took me and malissa to his friend carlos's house, we broke into his fathers cupboard and drank more than half his vodka.i was drunk out of my mind.
© Copyright 2007 lexi (xosweetonexo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1358293-quens-new-york