*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359011-Wolvie-and-Blood-Hound
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1359011
The story of a murder and his friend.
Wolvie and Blood Hound
By: Zora L. Goito

“I’m tired.” Kianna complained.
“I don’t care if you’re tired! Keep cleaning!” Wolvie snapped.
“No! I don’t have to!” She screamed.
“Fine then, prepare to die!” he yelled.
“Fine then, kill me I don’t care!” she cried tears streaming down her cheeks.
Wolvie grabbed his knife and inserted it in her chest. “Hm. Another skull for my collection.” Suddenly he heard sirens. Wolvie growled madly and looked for a place to hide the body. “In the name of law come out with your hands up.” Wolvie sighed and revealed himself to the police.
The police handcuffed him and in 5hrs. Wolvie was in prison. When they got there they shaved his head, and made him take a shower. The police knew so much about his crimes that they didn’t give him a fair trial. They threw him in his cell and Wolvie glanced at his cellmate.
“Names Blood Hound. You?’ his cellmate asked
“Blood Hound?” Wolvie asked cocking an eyebrow
“Yeah, since I was 14 I’ve been training blood hounds. I got busted when people found out that I had put steroids in the dog’s food.”
“My names Wolvie, I’m a mass murderer.”
“And?”
“And what?”
“I told my story, now you tell yours.”
“It’s pretty long.”
“I’m all ears.”
“Fine. It all started on my 16th birthday, I had gone to my friend’s house for a party. When I left to go home I met my friend Willy on the way.
“Hey Willy, what’s up?” I asked.
“Nothing much, my parents went on another business trip.” Willy sighed.
“Oh, well I’ve got to go bye.”
“Bye, Happy birthday!”
“Thanks!” I yelled over my shoulder.
When I got to my house all the lights were off. I smiled then I frowned. I smelled dried blood. “Mom, Dad!” I yelled. The kitchen light flickered on. I ran inside then gasped. I stared at the dead bodies of my mom and dad. A man in a tuxedo was standing over them.
“What did you do to my parents? Why did you do it?” I screamed I don’t know why I asked the last question, because I could clearly see he had beaten them up.
“ My, my you’ve grown Johnny boy, when I last saw you, you were 5’8. What are you now, 5’10 or 6ft?” the man in the tuxedo asked I realized he was my uncle Samson.
“Why did you kill my parents?” I demanded.
“All my life, I’ve never had a son. And you are just what I want. You always said I was exciting and your parents were boring anyway! Now with me every day will be an adventure!”
“You didn’t have to kill them!” I screamed.
I screamed and grabbed my 16in. switchblade and stabbed him in the chest. He screamed. “Johnny boy” he gasped and fell dead on the floor. I then realized I just killed somebody. I ran upstairs and began to pack. I was going to leave Maryland and never come back. For some reason I decided to take uncle Samson’s skull, with me. I climbed out of the back window just as the police burst in. At my full speed I headed for the bus station. I took the bus that took you as far as North Dakota. I decided to go to Montana where there were lots of forests. On the way I saw a family playing in their back yard. I recently began to hate happy complete family, so I took out my knife. Then I kidnapped the family’s youngest daughter Kianna.
“You’re a dirty old man! Let me go now!” she screamed
“First of all I’m 16 and where we are going your going to be as dirty as I am!” I growled I had recently developed wolf like habits. When we reached Montana I made a home in a forest. Kianna had begun to become sassy, so I deprived her of her cleaning privileges now, she was dirty and smelly like me. One day while Kianna was cleaning she got up and looked me in the eye. She knew I hated that.
“I’m tired.” Kianna complained.
“I don’t care if you’re tired! Keep cleaning!” I snapped.
“No! I don’t have to!” She screamed.
“Fine then, prepare to die!” I yelled.
“Fine then, kill me I don’t care!” she cried tears streaming down her cheeks.
I grabbed my knife and inserted it in her chest. “Hm. Another skull for my collection.” So I killed her and I got arrested. Later I found out that when Kianna had gone out to get firewood she secretly told the police our location.”
“Wow and I thought I was bad.” Blood Hound said
A guard came in and took Blood Hound and Wolvie to clean the bathrooms. June 11th Wolvie was executed. In his cell, Blood Hound died of depression. Even though the two were criminals some people got some money for their funeral. Blood Hound and Wolvie were buried side by side. The End.
© Copyright 2007 Zora L. Goito (lillie31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359011-Wolvie-and-Blood-Hound