*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359215-The-Forgotten-Onespt-2
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1359215
he is out to get the one for his parents
I go outside to point the cops to my house, they tell me to stand behind the cars just in case he starts to shoot, I listen to them, but I really wanna go in and kick this guys ass. They go into my house, and about 5 minutes later, they come out, "He's not in there, we searched the whole house and we only found three bodies, one male and two females." "I.......I wish I could have been there instead of them.." the lonely tear rolls down my right cheek.
The ME's take the bodies and the cops leave, I go back into the house, my friends are over, and the neighbor is there, they try to cheer me up, but its no use. The only thing I can think of is revenge, chasing this guy down and killing him myself. I ask my neighbor to leave, then ask my friends to follow me to my room. "You guys wanna do something crazy with me?" I ask in a very low and gloomy voice." Sure, anything," they say," Well, we have an adventure on our hands, we are gonna chase this guy down and kill him, I want revenge, I wanna take him down myself, with the help of my friends." I get a weird look from them but they still agree to help. We pack up food, money that my parents were saving for my college fund, and some guns and swords from my dads stock of weapons. We go to the garage and I uncover four dune buggies, "I was gonna give these to you guys for christmas, but I guess we could use them now, I worked my ass off building these things." with looks of happiness on there faces, they ll hugged me, then we started them and opened the garage door.....
© Copyright 2007 sepherin1 (sepherin1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359215-The-Forgotten-Onespt-2