*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359495-Devils-Amante
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #1359495
Corsiva and her best friend Asriin realize their history and find out they are V and VV...
                                  Chapter 1:
                            New Found Blood

    *BRRRRING!* goes the alarm on the night stand. Corsiva rolls over and looks at her friend in the bed across from her coffin. She doesn't need a coffin, they just happen to be really comfortable to her. Her friend, Asriin's, huge king size bed sits in the other corner of the room, with her blankets and pillows. All curled up with a low purr under her breath. "Asriin..." Corsiva groans,"Asriin, GET UP!" the alarm goes off again *BRRRRRING!* Corsiva sits up in coffin, and throws her VanEtnie Doll at Asriin,"HEY!" Asriin rolls over and flips off her friend. *BRRRING!*Corsiva laughs, "Thats very kind of you... lets go, up, up, up!" Asriin throws VanEtnie back at Corsiva, and groaned, "Fine..." , as they get up and outta bed, Asriin looks in the mirror," Not bad lookin, for now..." Corsiva just goes to the shower.
    Asriin yells to Corsiva, "YOU KNOW YOU CAN STILL SEE YOUR REFLECTION! THAT WHOLE INVISIBLE THING IS A LIE!" Corsiva yells back from behind the curtain, "DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO GO LOOK AT MYSELF!" Asriin laughs, and heads to their walk-in closet. One side for her, the other for Corsiva. You can tell which side belongs to whom. Asriin's side has tons of clothes that are grundge black converse and very comfy high heel boots. Corsiva's clothes consisted of her old beat up Converse, and Combat Boots-3 1/2 inches of pure platform. Asriin's jackets were all black leather and hoodies. Corsiva's jackets where all gothic jackets, that had awkward ties, and pin stripes all over them. Asriin's shirts were mainly T-shirts and funny saying shirts- all sorts of colors. Corsiva's shirts were mainly black tank tops, black long sleeve shirts, black corsets, and black victorian style T's. Asriin wore mainly jeans torn and ripped, and her amazing style of black jeans. Corsiv wore stripey leggings and mid-thigh skirts, along with Black jeans, and tight goth pants with tons of chains. If you look at the whole closet from the door it looks like one side is completely black, and the other is a clutter of grundge and color.
    Asriin loved her style as well as her friends. One thing they had in common was their fetish for accessories and lingerie, they both always wore some kind of bracelets, and their peircings, and they both loved arm gloves. Asriin had the colors, naturally, and Corsiva got all the goth things, they continuously borrowed clothes and accessories from each other. They were best friends. Their lingerie was all either red, blue, or black. They loved the idea that underneath everything that was going on around them, they were always sexy, and comfortable with themselves.
    Corsiva got out of the shower, and headed into the closet. She pulled out black bra and panties, and looked at her friend, "So you gonna shower any time soon, you smell like shit." Asriin smiled, "Gee, thanks Core, your so sweet with your words." In a fake preppy voice looked at her friend, "I KNOW!" they both laughed and got ready for work.
© Copyright 2007 Corsiva D. Meluvia (invisiblechild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359495-Devils-Amante