*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359816-Wrecking-Time
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1359816
This story is about my scariest moment.
I was 12 and I was leaving my football game and it was dark. I saw some dudes that looked like they were following me. It looked like that because every time i turned the corner it was like they were following behind me like little zombies. I mean it was a bunch of them and i saw drug attics that washed cars were asking me for money I was saying no and pushing them.

I was with my friends Herb, Malik, Gotti, Bobby, Vonnie, and Terrence. We all played for the Glenville Titans and we were leaving a football game we were in. We were from 108th hoolies and we represented it to the fullest. My friends were scared to. I turned from being the hardest dude out to being soft.

Man the reason why everyone was following us because we represented 108 hoolies and they were from the G. They were our ages and older so we were scared. they started to say things and they were just talking down . We could not do nothing.

When we kept walking we went everywhere and they kept following us around. they started to call us soft and talk about us and one of them said "catch t wreck then hoolies ". then one of them ran up and hit my friend Vonnie from money ave. It was kind of funny but i felt bad because the whole crowd rushed him. We picked him up and ran!

We ran and i got our brothers and they ran away from them. To solve the problem I could have just said we don't want to fight ya ll, but i did not say that. I just learned my lesson that when the going gets rough just think.

© Copyright 2007 aapplewhite1030 (aapplewhite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359816-Wrecking-Time