*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360436-Magick
Rated: · Poetry · Religious · #1360436
A friend of mine asked what Wicca was like, and this is what I wrote for him. Enjoy.
It's in the things around you, all that you can see, hear, smell, taste, and be. It's so much bigger than you and me. It's Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. It's a Mother and a Father that love you no matter what. The friends that are always there, the people that you know truly care. It's in the Fire, It's the passion inside you that comes to life, dancing around and shining so bright. It's in the Water, It's dancing in the rain let it wash away your pain. It's in the Air, It's the wind in your hair as you fly high above escaping it all and finding love. It's in the Earth, It's the sand under foot as you walk along singing a song that comes from your heart. It's the moments you live that take your breathe away, the things that you go threw every single day. It's all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be. In Him and Her you will find everything you need in life. It's having faith in things you can't see, it's the best parts of life if your asking me.
~*~*~Ava~*~*~
© Copyright 2007 Ava Reynolds (lost_in_depths at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360436-Magick