*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360699-Her-Master
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1360699
He's her master and she must do whatever he says.
Her Master

10-7-05

         She sat in the corner of the bare room nude, except for the collar around her slender neck. Her green eyes encased in short, thick eyelashes staring at the curtain which served as a makeshift door. Something good was going to happen today, especially since her master took her out of the steel dog kennel located in the basement.

         As she sat there, she heard shuffling and some grunts coming through the sheet, although she was curious to know what was going on, she sat in her corner. No need to make her master angry with her again. Her dark auburn hair tickled her small bare breast, causing her nipples to stand stiff. She pushed her long hair behind her pale shoulders and sighed. She was bored and hungry. Her master kept her on a strict eating schedule when she was in the kennel for punishment, which meant that she barely got enough food for lunch and dinner, and no food for breakfast.

         She was in the kennel for four months for being brazen. The kennel was a twenty foot square box with a straw pile in the corner for her to sleep on. The steel bars were continuously cold and the cement floor was rough on her bare feet, yet she liked it.

         She was a masochist. She strived for her master to dominate her, to humiliate her. Her master was extremely good at doing such things to her. He made her excited when he was near, when he punished her, and when he laid his large, rough hands on her smooth skin.

         Suddenly the sheet moved and a shadow stood within the threshold, and she jumped out of her little reverie. She tried to cover herself with her hands, then remembered that it was her master and didn’t mind if she covered herself or not. “Get up”, the deep husky voice commanded. She slowly got up and walked to the threshold. Standing before her was her master. His dark hair shone with the last ray of the sun, his steel cold eyes stared at her. He was clothed, unlike her, with his worn black pants. He wore no shirt since he was fond of exclaiming that shirts were cumbersome. He wrapped his thick arms around her waist and half guided, half dragged her to another room with furniture, pinching her every couple of steps. 

         Once they reached the room, she glanced around quickly and realized that this was the room she met the sadist in her master. “Master, why are we here?” She jerked as he smacked her ass. “Get going” was his only reply as she walked further into the room. He guided her to a bar that hung in the middle of the room. Roughly grabbing her hands, he placed them in restraints that hung from the bar. Soon, she stood with her arms raised above her heads and her toes barely meeting the ground.

         Her master walked to behind a desk that stood in the middle of the room and rummaged around in the top drawer. He procured a small golden key and held it up in the air. “You know what this is for, my bitch?” he asked. She shook her head, already panting slightly. “My pet, this is for a pair of shackles I just bought,” he walked over the far corner and grabbed a spreader bar, “and they are going to be attached to this.” He walked slowly, making her giggle at his strutting. “You think I’m funny, eh? I’ll make you sing a new tune, my pet.” He smiled slyly, his teeth barely visible. She trembled.

         Her Master placed the spreader bar and cold gold-plated shackles onto her ankles, and stood back to admire his work. Her pale body shone in the faint pale moonlight. Her small breasts rose up and down as she panted heavily. Her legs trembled and her eyelids lowered over her green eyes. She stood on her toes, her calves bulging slightly with the strain. He walked behind her. Her back was well-toned and had a small tattoo of a fairy on the right shoulder blade. He bent down and kissed her shoulder, making her shiver. He grabbed her round ass in his large hands and squeezed tightly. She squealed softly. He simply smiled. He finished his circuit of inspecting his work and sat back and watched as she squirmed. “How enticing you look, my pet. You haven’t looked better. I should put you in the dog kennel more often like the bitch you are.” 

         With her wrists restrained and her legs spread, she felt vulnerable, but in a good way. She felt, rather than watched, her master make his circuit around her. Her breath quickened when he kissed her shoulder and placed his hands on her ass. She loved the slight torture he was putting her through. Finally, he walked to her and pressed his lips against hers, making her lips press painfully against her teeth. He pried her lips open with his smooth tongue and shoved his tongue into her mouth, tasting, teasing, until she her nipples stood stiff once more and she struggled against the restraints. She breathed audibly.

         Her master placed his hand on her breast, twisting her erect nipples until she moaned in his mouth. He ran his hand across her chest to her other breast and pinched her nipple. He stopped kissing her and watched her as he slowly twisted her nipple. He liked to see the pain of pleasure sweep over her face. He grabbed her hair with his other hand and gently tugged on her hair, making her head fall back onto her shoulders. She squealed suddenly as he bit down on her exposed neck. Her knees almost gave way. “Keep standing”, he murmured against her neck. He slowly moved his hand down her stomach. Goosebumps stood on her flesh. Suddenly, he shoved his hand between her legs and felt her warmth on his fingertips. He bent down a kissed her again, letting her stick her tongue into his mouth. He pressed his fingers onto her clit and rubbed slowly and lightly. Her tongue moved faster within his mouth, making him groan slightly.

         He pushed her away and slid his fingers into her. She sagged slightly in her restraints. He wiggled his finger inside her; slowly pulling them out and pushing them back in. His other hand, releasing her hair, grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her to kiss him again. He nibbled on her bottom lip and moved his fingers faster inside her. She completely sagged in her wrist restraints, slightly cutting her wrists. He pulled his fingers out of her and took her off the restraints and laid her on the floor. He stood over her and gazed at her as she squirmed on the floor, barely able to catch her breath.

         Slowly, he kneeled on the floor and grabbed the spreader bar between her feet and placed it behind his head. He bodily pulled her towards him and bent down, kissing her stomach. He looked up at her with his steel eyes and slowly moved his tongue down to her thighs. He kissed the inside of her thighs, gently nibbling on her flesh. Her master slowly moved his mouth to over her swollen clit and began to suck on it. Her back arched as he flicked his tongue back and forth over the organ. He curled his arms around her waist, pinning her to the ground while pushing her closer to his mouth. He released her clit and put his tongue into her, tasting her. He glanced up at her, his steel eyes staring into her half closed green ones.

         His tongue inside her felt so good. She arched her back, feeling his hands on her hips. She suddenly grabbed his head and pushed his head between legs. She wanted more. She couldn’t stand it any longer. The only sounds passing between her lips were soft moans and “Oh God! More!” She tried to squirm around on the floor. Her chest heaved up and down with her gasps. She curled her finger into her master’s hair.

         Suddenly, he moved up her body; his tongue and lips, kissing and licking her flesh, his teeth lightly nibbling as he worked his way up her body. She felt his teeth graze her stomach and she shivered slightly. He reached her breast, and flicked his tongue over her nipples. Then, with his hand pinching the other nipple and caressing her other breast, he sucked her nipple into his mouth and bit down. She gasped, her hands flying behind her head and pushing her body up towards his.  He released her nipple and moved to the other, and repeated the process. She bit her lip and moaned.

         He began to kiss her and pressed his fingers back into her, moving his fingers as if he was having sex with her. She slowly moved her hands, which she barely moved in fear that he’d stop, down her sides and then onto his pants. She slowly undid his pants, unsure of what he’d do. He simply kissed her harder, sucking on her tongue. Encouraged, she slid her hand into his pants and grabbed his erection and moved her hands to the rhythm that he set with his own fingers inside her. She pushed his pants down with her other hand as far as she could. “Put it in me! More! Please!” she whined.

         Her Master looked at her with his steel eyes and moved from between her legs. “I don’t know whether you deserve it or not, my bitch. I don’t think you have been good enough. Tell me, have you been good enough, you whore?”
         She looked at him incredulously. “I…I think I have. I did every thing you told me to do since I was let out of the kennel. I swear I have. I deserve it. Please, take me! I need it! Please! God, it’s too much!” She squirmed, trying to close her legs so that the air wouldn’t bother her excited nether regions, but the spreader bar wouldn’t let her. She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes. He was pulling his pants back over his hips, and zipping up his fly. “No, don’t leave me, m-m-master! I c-c-can’t be left alone like this!”

         “You don’t deserve me yet. You aren’t broken in. You need more time, and I thought the kennel would have broken you. You are supposed to be submissive to my will, not unbuttoning my pants. You shall be punished again. I’ll be back with your dinner,” and with that he left the room.

         She laid on the floor, slightly twitching, wondering what the hell just happened. She thought he wanted her to do so. She wanted to please him as much as she was being pleased by him. “Fuck! I’m useless!” she screamed and tried to curl up as much as the spreader bar allowed her and waited until he comes back with her dinner and punishes her once again.
© Copyright 2007 Yersinia (yersinia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360699-Her-Master