*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361580-These-Demons-You-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Prose · Personal · #1361580
Stream of conciousness
I almost believed that smile. That sly, fucking half twisted smile. The way your eye twitches at the exact same time. It’s deceiving, but only to some one who knows how to deceive. And I felt nothing when you shot it at me. I only saw emptiness, and being fucked up and lied to. I imagined pinning you down and strangling you while clenching onto you as tight as I could as if it were the only way to feel my own body. That sly fucking smile. I know exactly when your lying. You’re scared. I know this because every time I utter the truth you cringe, and you lay back down, as if to invite me in. I wish to mute myself and only scream for these demons because they keep you down. These demons that whisper to me every bad step I should take. They’re the same demons that brought you closer to me. The same demons you tried to murder within yourself, but I kept them there. I kept them there because they are a part of me. They have jabbed their claws into my heart and ripped it closer to my skin only to allow sin in through my throat and down to where you begin. That sly fucking half twisted smile, and I let you in.
© Copyright 2007 k--a--y-z (k--a--y-z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361580-These-Demons-You-Love