*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362664-Fanfiction-Adam-West
Rated: 13+ · Documentary · Comedy · #1362664
Boredom always gets the best of us. =]
Ashley and I were walking down the street in downtown Seattle and stopped at a thriftstore. We went inside and Ashley ran off and and started staring at some kind of sweatshirt with a weird ass pattern on it. I looked at it side ways and looked at Ashley.

"What? This sweatshirt is awesome! Just look at it!!!" Ashley pulled the sweatshirt off the hanger and put it on, "See?"

"Hmmm, it does look pretty bad ass," I put a grin on my face and looked at the price tag, "HOLY SHIT! It's only $8!!!"

Ashley looks in her bag and finds $7. She muttered a swear word and rumaged through her pockets. Suddenly a dark shadow come up behind us and he was wearing some kind of, batman suit from the older batman movies. We turned around and Ashley freaked and kicked him in the shin.

"OOOWWWW!!!!!" He reached for his shin and we saw his face in the light. IT WAS TV'S ADAM WEST!

"OMG! Sam it's tv's Adam West!" Ashley grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me to the wall.

Adam got up holding his shin and put his hand up to his forehead, "Adam West? Were? Hahaha! I love doing that."

"Woah! It is Adam West!" I started to walk up to Ashley when she threw her arms out to help Adam up and in the process she hit me again and I was thrown against the was wall...again.

"Yes it is me, Adam West" He stepped forward and stepped on his cape and fell forward, "AHH!"

He got back up and looked at Ashley with that shit-eating grin on her face. He then looked at me and then back at Ashley. I guess she was really excited because she already had her autograph book and her lucky purple pen.

"Adam West! Can I have your autograph?!" Ashley shoves the pen into Adam's hands

"ADAM WEST? WERE? Haha I love doing that" Adam West took the pen and wrote his name down on the paper Ashley handed him, "You know, you kinda look like Cleft, the boy chin wonder. And I don't say that to just anyone."

"My names Ashley! And this is my less important friend Sam!" Ashley pointed at the lamp next to me and Adam looked curiously at the pink and blue lamp.

"Hello there Sam," Adam walked up to the lamp and examined it carefully, "Hmmm, you know Sam, you kinda look like Cleft the boy chin wonder. And I don't say that to just anyone"

Ashley looked at Adam and stepped in front of him and pointed at me, "This is Sam."

"Oh, my bad," Adam put his hand on my shoulder, "When your TV's Adam West, you don't have time for school!"

Adam pulled out one of those pully gun thingy's and shot it to the other side of the thriftstore and turned to us, "You have got to get yourself one of these!"

He let himself get pulled across the thriftstore and ran right into the wall and a whole bunch of pictures on the wall of Adam West fell down and broke. He got up and looked at us and then ran behind the counter and ducked. Then like three seconds later he popped up again in the catman suit, as seen in the fairlyodd parents. Ashley and I looked at each other again and Ashley took the really cool sweatshirt off and went to the counter.

"Okay listen, I will give you, $7 and this autograph of TV's Adam West for this sweatshirt!" Ashley put the sweatshirt on the counter and took a step back as Adam examined the autograph.

"Hmmmm. You have a deal citizen!!!" Adam struck the autograph with lightning speed and put the $7 in his pocket. He reached out and picked up the pulley gun thing he used earlier and put it on the counter, "Would you like to buy this too? It was used by the very own TV's Adam West!"

"You are Adam West," I glared at him, "Ashley we should get going, John and Jimmy should be home any minute and we have to set those traps, remember?"

"OH YEAH!" Ashley put the sweatshirt on and ran outside. I followed her to the door and turned around to Adam, who was sitting there playing with his catman suit, "Until we meet again Adam West, until we meet again."

Adam looked up at me and suddenly got up, "I shall come!"

"No Adam you stay here," I closed the door behind me and we left. Ashley and I took the city bus home and we talked about how cool Adam West was. We drank our mocha lattes and laughed at how stupid he was too. When our stop came we got off and ran home. My brothers friend Jimmy was coming over and we had to set traps just to eff with them. We went into the garage and got the extra gasoline and matches and spilled all the gasoline on John's carpet. Ashley pulled out the matches.

"Now, we wait," Ashley muttered to me. We watched the door for what seemed like hours on end until John and Jimmy came in and they were talking about stupid things like Star Wars and legos. Things that nobody cared about basically. Ashley and I covered our ears so we wouldn't die of annoyance until they went into the room.

"Hahahaha!" I pulled out the match and got ready to strike it when out of nowhere Adam West pops out and takes the match from me, "WHAT THE HELL ADAM WEST?!"

"Well Sam, I came to ask if this match, was a match. OF JUSTICE!!"

"Yes Adam, it's a match of justice now GO AWAY!" I pushed Adam out of the way and he came back.

"If you gonna light a match of justice, then you have to do it right!" Adam lit the match and threw it into the gasoline infested room. We heard screams and Ashley started to snicker.

"HA! We tricked Adam! That wasn't a match of justice! It was a match of revenge!" Ashley looked at Adam and started laughing. Adam seemed furious and pushed Ashley into the fire.

"ASHLEEEY!!!!!!" I screamed and I hit Adam West in the face.

"No worries, I'm wearing fire retardent clothes" Ashley got up and Adam yelled at her.

"WHOS THE BITCH NOW?" Ashley grabbed Adam by the neck and broke it. Adam's body fell to the floor. We both stood in horror as we watched the best movie star fall to the ground...dead. Then he got back up and pointed at Ashley.

"HA! My neck's rubber!!" Adam laughed.

"I see it's going to have to be like that snoop dog song. I'm the bitch in this crib boi, I'm gonna pop you like its hot cause you got an attitude!" Ashley popped her collar like a pimp.

"WTF?" I was sitting there watching Ashley stick her hand down her pants like a gangster and walked around like one too. Then Adam reached into his catman suit and pulled out a 9-millometer pistol. Ashley stopped in the middle of her gangster walk and got all wide-eyed.

"Frick," Ashley muttered under her breath.

"Okay, this gun, is a gun. OF JUSTICE!" Adam pointed at the side of the gun and it said in big letters 'GUN OF JUSTICE', "See?"

"I'm gonna have to do everything around here!!!" I kicked the gun out of Adam's hand it and it flew out the window, "ROUNDHOUSE KICK! CHUCK NORRIS STYLE!!!"

"Son of a bitch!" Adam said and put his hands down. You could totally see Ashley was just like, WOOOW. But right then and there, Chuck Norris jumped in through the broken window and stood next to Ashley.

"Ok, which one of you son's of bitches stole my move?" Chuck put his fist up in anger.

"Shut up Chuck Norris! We're fighting TV's Adam West!" Ashley took a step away from Chuck, who was now chuckling at Adam's catman suit.

"Adam West? WERE? Haha I love doing that!" Adam got out of the broken glass and stood up.

"WE KNOW ADAM WEST SHUT UP!!" Ashley and I said in unison and we both sat down next to each other.

"I'll roundhouse kick you to the face! CHUCK NORRIS STYLE!" Chuck Norris got his foot ready for some serious roundhouse kicking. Then I couldn't help but rofl all over the floor so I did. Chuck Norris just stared at me like he was saying, "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?"

"Okay Chuck, its a face off, to the death! In the name, OF JUSTICE!!!" Adam West screamed on the top of his lungs and throws a handfull of kitty litter at Chuck Norris. They start fighting and actually it was really amusing, watching Chuck pulls Adam's hair out and Adam hold Chuck's leg in the air when he tried to roundhouse kick him. Ashley got up and went downstairs and I followed. We heard a tremendous amount of noise from upstairs and we heard them swear at each other. Who's better, who sucks. Ashley turned to me and got two lawn chairs and a bowl of popcorn.

"Want some Sam?"

"Hells yes!" We both put our chair outside the broken window and we heard Chuck Norris yell out, "ROUNDHOUSE KICK!". Chuck flew out the window feet first into the front lawn in front of us. HA! He missed. Soon after Adam West followed as catman and started throwing kitty litter everywhere. Ashley and I just sat there chowing down on popcorn. Adam West brought his claws out of his suit and scratched Chuck's face. Blood streamed down his cheek.

"AHHH! My perfect face! You'll pay for this catman! It's time to get sprayed!" Chuck wiped the blood from his face.

"NOOO! I hate the vet!" Adam screamed and ran in circles. Ashley then leaned over at me and said, "I think he means he's gonna do it himself." I stared to laugh in the chair really hard when Chuck ran after Adam West.

"Come here kitty kitty!" Chuck slowly walked up the the frightened Adam West and reached down to grab him. Adam West suddenly put a straight face on and got up right before Chuck grabbed him.

"I know! I'll turn into batman!" Adam ripped his catman suit off and underneath was the batman suit.

"This is getting regoshdamndiculious! Someone hurry up and die!" Ashley threw some popcorn in the air and laughed.

"This is actually pretty funny!" I laughed too and popped some popcorn in my mouth.

"Calm down citizen!" Adam West put his hand up to silence us and Chuck kicked Adam in the face.

"HEY CHUCK!!! Was that a roundhouse kick?" I yelled out to distract him and he turned to me and answered.

"Why yes. Yes it was," Chuck put his hands on his hips, all proud of himself. Then Adam came up and punched Chuck in the face while he was distracted. Chuck was taken by surprise and punched Adam back.

"THATS IT!!!" Chuck put his hands up to stop the fight, "I'm going to use my most powerful weapon!"

"A roundhouse kick?" I said.

"A roundhouse kick of justice?" Adam West said.

"NO YOU FOOLS HE'S GONNA USE--" Ashley started to say when Chuck interupted,

"CHUCK NORRIS FAN SAYINGS!!!" Everyone gasped when Chuck said that, "You know what ends pi? Chuck Norris, because Chuck Norris ends all things!"

Everyone gasped and waited.

"That was pretty good," Ashley said

"HAHA!! Adam just got pwned!" I yelled after.

"I'm not done yet!" Chuck said.

"NOOO!!!" Adam screamed in horror. We all looked at each other and Chuck stopped moving. Chuck was lost in his own mind.

"Ummm, Chuck, what are you doing?" Adam asked curiously.

"Uhhh, I can't think of anything to do next," Chuck scratched his head and looked at Ashley. Then at me. Then thre other window shattered and we all looked to see john running around on fire, in circles.

"It's John! He's on fire and is running!" Ashley screamed and pointed at John. John was running and ran right into Chuck Norris and caught him on fire too. Chuck screamed in agony and pain. He ran in circles too.

"Now that my friends, is some smokey JUSTICE!" Adam West took his catman suit off, and underneath was the CRIMSON CHIN costume. He used his mega chin to hit Chuck as he ran in circles. Chuck went flying off into the distance. Ashley and I sat there with our mouthes wide open. Adam turned around and put his hand on his forehead, as to do a salute.

"Farewell, my fellow citizens!" He flew off into the sky, and all we could see was a speck. Ashley and I looked at each other and we went into my entirly destroyed home and sat in front of the tv.

"JUUUSTIIICE!!!" Adam flew back in and stood next to us, "I forgot my batman suit.."

"What about your catman suit?" Ashley stared at him strangly.

"OH MY GOD! It's TV's Adam West!" Sean came in through my back door.

"Adam West? WERE?" Adam laughed to himself again, "HA! I love doing that."

"WE KNOW!!!" Ashley and I said again. I got up and suddenly got a stitche in my side.

"DAMMIT! I've got a stitche!" I yelped. Sean sat next to me and Ashley. The Adam sat next to Sean and pulled the crimson chin suit off and underneath was the batman suit. How the hell did he get that on?

"Well Sam, lets just hope thats not only a stitche, but a stitche," Adam started to say.

"But a stitche of justice," Ashley, Adam, and I said at the same time. Sean stared at all of us and got up and left.

"SEAN!" Ashley left running after him leaving me alone with Adam.

"Well, Sam. Farewell. FOR GOOD!!"

"Will I ever see you again?"

"No."

"Good, now leave," I pushed Adam off the couch and he left. After Adam left, Ashley came back with the entire school and we partied all night long.



to be continued....

© Copyright 2007 HSMfreak (samigpoptart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362664-Fanfiction-Adam-West