*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363185-Idabells-Big-Decision
Rated: E · Fiction · Opinion · #1363185
This is about a young girl and her family being heartly abused by her father!
A young teen by the name of Idabell Taylor was forced to moved across country with her mother and older brother when her father changed the locks and through their stuff out into the freezing cold, snowy weather after he left Idabell's mother for a younger woman. Idabells mother was a much older woman, maybe in her mid- 40's.
Idabell begged her father to take them back as her cruel father slamed the door on her tearful face. Idabell's mother Teresa dearly hugged Idabell and picked her up off the ground. After theyleft,Teresa dropped the children off at her sister's house and left for the bank for a small loan to get plane tickets and money for food and a place to stay. Idabell's family was forced to move out of state for unsaid reasons. That night Idabell's family stayed at her sisters house untill the airport planes were back on flight plan caused by the weather. Idabell and her mother slept in the guest bedroom that night. After the house was quiet and everyone was asleep but Idabell and her mother, She quietly asked her mother with a tear drop in her eye if everything was going to be ok? If she would ever see her father again? If she was going to have to leave her friends and family behind there in Stuart, Virginia? Her mother had no idea what to say. If she said the truth, Idabell would be crushed and angry. If she lied, Idabell would think everything would be ok and she was going to stay there and go back to her family and be able to go to school on Monday. But if she lied, Idabell would no because she would wonder why her father kicked them out! Why her father slammed the door in her face. Idabell had questions that needed answers coming from everywhere. What was a young girl like Idabell going to do with a scene like this on her hands. Was she to sit back and go along? A couple days later, Idabell and her family were deciding to fly to see Idabell's family in Kansas. With the money from the loan that her mother had recieved before they had left town. Idabell had gone to her grandma's house while Teresa (her mom) when to look for a job and a place for them to stay for a while. The next day, Idabell and her mom went to the high school there in town to enroll Idabell in the 9th grade. That means that she was going to have to make new friends and everyone knows that that would be hard because she would be a new kid and a Freshman. (The hardest year of highschool).
© Copyright 2007 Freedom Writer (ma_writer94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363185-Idabells-Big-Decision