*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363214-Gift-Box
by spleen
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1363214
Just a short story of a very special Christmas present
We managed to get our christmas tree up early last year.  Of course, early for us was only three weeks before Christmas, but still, that was pretty good by our standards.

My wife and I both have very hectic schedules, and getting the tree up "early" actually brought on a calming Christmassy spirit that we'd been missing for the past few years.

Two days after the tree went up, my wife surprised me by coming home and placing the biggest present I'd ever seen next to the tree.  It was a box about three feet on all sides with a separately wrapped, removable top complete with a big red bow.

Now, my wife knows perfectly well how I can't stand early presents under the tree.  Ever since I was a kid I've been much too curious and impatient.  I'm the type who has to peek, even if it ruins the surprise.

By her smile I could tell she was not only very proud of whatever was in it, but that she was going to gain a certain amount of pleasure from driving me crazy with it for the next two and a half weeks.

Having this condition of chronic impatience, I've become quite skilled in the arts of gift guessing.  I can glean an amazing amount of information from a blank cube.  But this one was stumping me.  Judging by the ease with which she maneuvered it, It was too light to be a television, or for that matter, anything else that could possibly require such a large box.

As the wheels in my head warmed up searching for an answer, she complicated matters by nibbling lightly on my ear and whispering to me "don't even bother, you'll never guess in a million years, but I will tell you you're going to absolutely love it" finishing that statement off with her soft tongue giving a quick swirl around my ear lobe.

That was the last we spoke of it.  "We" being the key word there.  I begged and begged her for more hints, but she would simply ignore any matters pertaining to that damn box. 

Actually that's not quite true, she did make one further mention of it;  I had tried to initiate sex one evening and she laughed, telling me absolutely not, not until I open the box (and added with an evil smirk "and no taking matters into your own hands, if you know what I mean").

"Fine" I figured, "whatever"...    "I can make it".

The days slowly ticked by and I became obsessed with the box.  Knowing that it was something sexual was absolutely killing me. 

During a particularly weak moment, I even lifted the top of the box while my wife slept.  I just had to know, especially now that I was being denied sex for this thing. 

With much guilt, I lifted the top only to find there was paper across the top under the cover, with a stern warning written in her handwriting "go any further and it WILL be returned".  Man I hate being predictable.

Christmas was finally getting close enough to be real, only three more days. 

For those three days I actually developed a hatred for my wife.  I really and truly hated her.  Between the teasing of this box, and the lack of sex, I was like a caged animal being tormented.  I kept thinking " How could she do this to me?  She could break something in me, either mentally or physically.  It was too much."

I was of course loving it at the same time, but really, this was going a little too far.

Then, FINALLY, Christmas eve rolled around!!!

My wife and I have a tradition of having family over the night before Christmas, and after they go home,  opening just one small present each.  I was very surprised when she told me I had to open "the" present shortly before our guests arrived.

My head was spinning so fast I almost fainted.  Obviously, over the past few days I'd developed some pretty solid theories of what was in that box, but the predominant one was that there'd be a woman in there. 

My wife is so conservative you'd never be able to pick her out in room full of nuns.  She's absolutely beautiful with a body built for sin, but she is straight laced to say the least.

Even so we'd had  'jokingly' talked in the past about  bringing somebody else to bed with us.  I thought for sure, as unlike her that was,  that dream was about to come true.

I figured maybe she was pushing the time envelope so it could be ended quickly if it didn't work out to her liking.

We kissed passionately, and I tried to keep some level of composure.  My wife ran her hands down across the front of my pants and whispered to me that she hopes I like it.  In fact, she made me promise her I'd like it no matter what.  She asked me if I loved her, and if I trusted her.  I assured her up and down, and I kept telling myself  "this is it - it IS another woman"!!.  I couldn't help but notice that she kept looking at her watch, and I knew for sure that she must have scheduled this with whoever was in that box, and they were timing things to be just right.

I ran my hands down the inside the back of her pants, firmly grabbing her ass, as I gave her another big kiss.  I was surprised by the wetness between her legs.  She moaned and told me to hurry with the box, that she couldn't wait much longer.  She grabbed my hand as I pulled away as if she didn't want me to stop touching her, but then seemed to think about it and told me to hurry.

You've seen snow storms, and maybe even sand storms, but nothing could possibly compare to the storm of debris surrounding that box as I tore through that top layer of material.

As the paper settled across the room, I stood there totally perplexed.  There were two pillows at the bottom of the box, and nothing else.  I picked them up, squeezed them to see if anything was in them, but nothing.  Just then the doorbell rang.

Was it our guests, early?  Was this some kind of joke?  What in the hell was going on here?  My wife stood there smiling.

She came over to me and started kissing me again, then asked me again "do you trust me?".  After replying "of course" she told me to get in the box, and not to make a sound.
Her hard nipples that were now showing through her thick sweater made me realize I better just go with it.

She hurried me as I very hesitatingly got in and crouched so she could put the top on.  My inquiries of "who's here, what's going on" were ignored.  She gave me one more kiss and playfully told me that I was probably going to like this almost as much as she was going to, and slammed the top on tight.  I then heard some of the paper being torn and realized there was a very small hole in the box, right in front of my face that she was revealing.

I guess I probably don't have to describe the millions of thoughts that were racing through my mind while I knelt there in that box. 

I peered out the little hole just as my wife walked back into the living room, talking to somebody.  I could hear two men's voices, and they got clearer as they approached me. 

I soon realized it was the two carpenters who we'd hired about a month before to build some built-in bookshelves for us.  They talked about the shelves, and looked them over.  I sat there cursing them as I watched them through the little hole, wishing they'd leave so we could get on with whatever was in store for me. 

The conversation about the shelves started dying down, and I figured they'd finally get out.  What happened next completely shocked me.

My wife said "so since you guys did such a good job, I guess I owe you that bonus we talked about, and she reached out and slid her fingers behind one of the guys belts, pulling him close to her.

It didn't even seem real.  I thought she was joking.  But the way they were laughing and moving, I knew something was really up.  Before I knew it, my wife had casually led the guys over to about three feet in front of me, knelt down in front of them, and was tugging at their zippers.

I was at once shocked and horrified, but I couldn't even consider blinking as I watched her free both of them from their jeans.  She began kissing and sucking both of them, giving them both a turn, working each one up then stopping to pay attention to the other.  After several minutes of this, I figured she must have promised them blowjobs at some point when negotiating the damn shelves.

I should have been raging mad, but I found myself more intrigued than anything else.  My wife is a beatiful woman, and all that kept going through my head was what a lucky day these two guys were having!  I didn't feel the least bit jealous and to this day I can't understand how my wife knew I wouldn't. 

They were both rather large, and I found it all extremely erotic watching her enjoying the two of them, and enjoying them she was.  She continued sucking and teasing them for another five minutes, then one of them lifted her up and pulled her pants down. I already knew she wasn't wearing underwear, but these two guys seemed to enjoy that little fact very much. 

She turned and faced the box, putting two hands on the top corner over my head, and bending at the hips so one of the guys could slide into her from behind.  I saw him slipping in and out of her, faster and faster, and heard the sloppy noises from above the box leading me to believe she was still sucking the other guy. 

WIthin minutes both men came, and in true guy style, they packed right up and went about their merry way with a "hey, let's do this again sometime".

I didn't know what to do.  I sat in my little box until my wife pulled the top off, and tackled me, crushing the box in the process.  We kissed and kissed, like we hadn't seen eachother for twenty years, rolling on the floor, her body wet and slippery.  It didnt' disgust me in the least.  Then she stopped suddenly, reminding me in a panicked voice that the guest would be here any minute.

We got dressed, and prepared as best we could, and the next thing I knew we were greeting our guests.

I spent most of the evening trying to hide the constantly occuring bulge in the front of my pants, watching my wife chit chat with our guests as if she were just baking cookies half an hour ago.

Throughout the evening, she'd brush against me every now and then and I could smell the scent of those two men on her.  It half infuriated me, half excited me.

After a few hours, I simply couldn't stand it any more.  I pretended I was getting a headache, rudely hoping our guests would take the hint and make it an early night. 

They all finally left us alone around 11:00.  As we made a foolish attempt to pick up, my wife knew I couldn't wait any longer and ran giggling into the bedroom.

I practically tore the house down as I attacked her.  For the first time in our entire relationship, I felt the need to literally tear her clothes off and that's exactly what I did. 

I ripped her blouse open sending buttons flying in all directions, I threw her down on the bed and destroyed the zipper of her pants, pulling them off of her. 

She was wearing g-string panties that I ripped off of her, I tied them around her wrists and quickly fastened her hands to the headboard, leaving her kneeling on the bed.  I fucked her so had that the corner of the bed actually chipped the wall.

I'll never forget that moment of just slamming into her, her long brown hair tossing, her groans of pleasure yelling at me to go harder.

It was so unlike the both of us, but I was not complaining.

I hardly ever swear in front of my wife, but that night I called her every dirty rotten word in the book as I exploded into her with what felt my entire life force.

I untied her, and we fell asleep in eachother's arms more in love than I ever thought possible.

We never spoke again of that amazing night.

Now there's now one more week till Christmas this year, and my wife just told me she thinks she's "outdone her self" this year...

I can not even imagine what I'm in for!
© Copyright 2007 spleen (spleen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363214-Gift-Box