*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363507-Chapter-six
by Diana
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1363507
Jade gets some help from her mom
Marie was silent as Jade gave her the details of the morning's events. "Who is Jaybriel ?" asked Marie.Jade hesitated.How do you tell your mom the demon that tried to you is not only your partner,but also your sometimes boyfriend? "Um...my partner...who is isn't here right now ?" Jade said,hoping her mom would take the explanation.Marie raised her eyebrow,but didn't press the matter. "Does this demon have a symbol?" she asked.Holding up the picture Jade said," Ashley says that the demon has no name.I need help on how to track it without knowing it's name,". Marie shook her head. "The demon has a name,but it has probably forgotten.You have the ancients blood in you.If you had come in contact with her than you would've known," she said. "But I didn't.And I don't have a name to summon her by," said Jade.Marie thought for awhile before saying," You did bind Bartimus to you?" Jade shook her head. "He got away,but he hasn't made an attempt on my life in over two years.Why?" she asked. "He was almost two-thousand years old two years ago.Not as old as that symbol, but he might've known something about the demon that's using the symbol now," said Marie.Jade thought for awhile,then said," I could summon him,but you'd have to become solid or else you'd share the circle with him,". " I can't stay solid long,but okay," said Marie.Jade smiled and searched for the spell she needed.Inwardly anxious about what Jaybriel's reaction would be to being summoned.Something he had never liked.

Jaybriel was walking through the crowded streets of downtown when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. "No!" he thought angrily,resisting the summons. "Bartimus,I call you to me.To do as I bid till your time passes again, " said Jade's voice in his head.Jaybriel fought against it,Straining to block out Jade's voice.But he heard the words over and over again until he finally gave in.

"What?" Jaybriel shouted as soon as he appeared in the circle.Jade flinched,but quickly regained her composure and said, " Tell me what you know,". "Are you serious? I would've told you already damnit and you know that!" shouted Jaybriel. Jade turned her head to look at someone Jaybriel hadn't noticed before.When Marie stood up Jaybriel was struck speechless.Marie held out her hand and Jade took it.Then they both looked at Jaybriel and said, "With these words we command you to remember a past now forgotten.And with these words you are bound to tell the truth.Now and Forever,". Jaybriel screamed and fell to his knees as pain blazed through .He heard,as if from a distance,whimpering as Jade held back sobs.Jaybriel would've laughed if his head didn't suddenly feel as if it were about to explode.His mouth got dry,and then as sudden as the pain had come it was gone. "You can be such a bitch you know that?" said Jaybriel before he could stop himself.Tears spilled down Jade's face,but she made no sound. "And too damn sensitive," Jaybriel thought ot himself. Jade took and then said,again, "Tell me what you know,".Despite himself Jaybriel told them everything he knew.
© Copyright 2007 Diana (dianicwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363507-Chapter-six