*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363591-Diary-entry--1
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1363591
This is my first story so if you like it comment. :-)Check in every day for new changes.
"Dear Diary,

  I really don’t know how to start one of these, but I don’t want to get into detail until i can find a place to hide you, I don’t want mom to read you. Or anybody for that reason. Any way my name is McKayla J. Canes, my friends call me M.J.  .......ummm something else about me, i have two best friends Gabby and Siruis. I live in Virginia and Im in high school, 10th grade to be exact. I don’t like preps or skater people some are ok but some get on my nerves. My parents are divorced and my cat is gay. I play guitar and i am a total tomboy. "

            M.J. sets down the book and starts to look for a place to hide it. She walked over to here dresser and placed it under a set of clothes. "That should be good for now" she said aloud to herself. She liked talking aloud to herself it made her feel not so alone; in her small room was a dresser, a bed, and a TV. The lap-top that sat upon the tray was the most decent thing in her room. The TV sits upon the dresser; and could be easily reflected by the full body mirror that is beside her bed.


                                 
                                      NEW
       

"Mckayla J. Canes!" her mom yelled. Just the sound of her moms screams made herears cringe and chills go up her spine. M.j ran down the hall and into the kitchen.
Turns out her little brother, who she was currently babysitting had gotton into trash can and had made a horrid mess all over the kitchen.
"Mckayla what happened you were suposed to be watchinig him" her mom screamed. And her mom raised her hand to strike her daughter. M.j receded and close her eyes.

After she was done cleaning up the mess and put her brother to bed she was finally able to inspect the bruise that now haunted her cheeks. She went to the bathroom and reached for the foundation, she looked at her hand and pulled down her sleeve to cover the scabs. She inspected her face, traceing the purple and blue ....and red.

In school the next day she had to tell Gabby and Siruis that she ran into the banister trying to chase her brother. It was the only thing she could think of on the spot. Siruis haveing concern for M.J. checked again "are you sure thats what happened?"
he wispered into her ear. "later" she said with an soft look on her face. Gabby might be a girl, but M.J. got along better with Siruis. She has known him longer, alot longer.



Authors note~if you liked it and want me to continue just rate and comment ok?~
 
© Copyright 2007 sun_e_bear (sun_e_bear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363591-Diary-entry--1