*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363654-Amythyst-Amaryllis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1363654
A description of the character I am listed under at Myspace.
Amythyst Amaryllis

        Amythyst Amaryllis is the character I go by on Myspace.com/amythystamarylis.  The purple wig and sunglasses I don there are all a part of the experience of my character.

      My web space there features home movies which are likely funny based on the wacky look of the characters alone.  All characters sport wigs--except the mystery drummer who wears a paper shopping bag, sunglasses, and usually odd apparel.  Sometimes they sing, play instruments, dance or do unusual things like the contortion video.

      Also there is an interesting display of wacky photos--some of characters in the movies, some not--worth a look at if you would like a laugh.

        There are also a music site--called amythystamarylis2 and singing site called amythystamaryllissings.  These will give a more in-depth look into my creative character.

      Why do I list these?  So you may get to know the person behind this article writing a little better.  This is one of the best ways to find out more about me.

     
© Copyright 2007 Amythyst (aimee30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363654-Amythyst-Amaryllis