*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363789-hi-just-about-pressing-keys-thinking
Rated: · Other · Other · #1363789
thought mad or sad
personalities ranging from backgrounds of skilled to basic knowledge all strengthening the days proceedings. I mean we all watch feeling unreeled of many fictional scenarios occurring every week, live it for one week and see the joys the good the sad and then you would know the difference between the real and the ridiculous its not writing the ups and downs its the goal of this story its that everything we see and hear are all aligned with our special lives in some way or an other I mean we work or we don’t we help or we wont I guess the true problems are that we are in the worst years that we believe we are in, try to understand that before my time I never believed our societies wouldn’t change in the rapid forward don’t wait for anyone bar themselves or well is it that we want, me and me or is only when you are laying in a bed thinking what’s that drip for why do I have to have that procedures the tear on saying goodbye to first bourn daughter, the cries of where is daddy going ,or in the first days of that nine month wait when you find tears that have never seen for years. If we knew those memories of being safe its sad that when you see those people huddled in tears hope the doctor is wrong and is a gneiss of the local practice getting a theory tested after many moons, waiting there for that door to open, reading in the back of the paper missing that person in the has bin classified why not think when you read this maybe you its the truth or is it those myths that’s- what’s its again.
© Copyright 2007 cavsthere (scottycavs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363789-hi-just-about-pressing-keys-thinking