*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364173-in-all-3s---11102006
by Taylor
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1364173
journal entry from november 10, 2006
Ed Bradley, Jack Palance, and Gerald LeVert. :*(
R.I.P. guys.

Yesterday was the first evening when I heard that Ed Bradley of "60 Minutes" passed away. Today is my second evening when I heard that Jack Palance (City Slickers 1 & 2) and Gerald LeVert (LeVert) passed away. In all threes?????? WTF?????? For years I've kept a watch on these three on TV. Jack on "City Slickers" 2 sequels. I laughed my ass off watching them. Bradley on "60 Minutes". I've been watching him and the rest of the show for a few years now. I still do since I'm in college, now. Gerald Levert of his group "LeVert". I listen to the O'Jays and LeVert when I was living with my mother who has gotten me to listen to old school and remembering it at all times - even till this day.

I am sad, heartbroken, and MAD AS HELL! I know that it's time for these 3 celebrities to come home to Jesus and his father Jehovah with no pain to bear, but that soon already??????? How am I supposed to know who died? Till this day, I'm still researching about that just to be on the safe side, but I have a terrible feeling now that there is no use for that. Anyways, all I can come up with is that I have predicted this theory about recent celebrity deaths: Since the Bush Administration has taken over, recent celebrities deaths are in higher numbers than ever before. Every week to three weeks or maybe even more, you hear deaths on well known celebrities.

I don't know. It's just me. At times, I can be this crazy writing stuff like this when it comes to reading about true events. I'm writing this blog entry because I have nothing else to do in this hour. I've realized that if it's time to leave this Earth, then it's time to leave. The house you live in is just a house, not a home. You're just passing thru this earth cuz you only have a certain time to live and breath air in life. In this day of time, if you're really ill AND on your deathbed, it tells you that life owes you nothing at all, but it owes you one thing: LONGEVITY.

Mom have told me these sets of Words of Wisdom:

"When God and Christ comes to you when it's time for you to go with them, they will say: My dear and faithful servant. You have been faithful to me on a few things. It's time to come home, my child (or my children). You cannot argue with these two. Once it's said, there's no fighting back. And yes, life does go on. Definitely.

Ed Bradley, Jack Palance, and Gerald LeVert. - R.I.P. to these three. I know you'll be entertaining the angels totally.

====================================================
Anyways, that's it for my blog at this hour. I'm gonna stay up late. Tommorow's my 20th birthday. Feel free to send me wishes and other goodies in the comments area at the front page.

-Cecelia the MusicBox

P.S. : Offensive comments (and I mean offensive comments) about me and/or my writing will not be tolerated.

© Copyright 2007 Taylor (musicbox1986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364173-in-all-3s---11102006