*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364360-My-Poetry
Rated: E · Poetry · Adult · #1364360
This is some poetry I've written during this year.
Living With Mistakes
My feelings about this life, couldn't be more clear, I'm still no one's wife, and the future approaching is near. I wonder if I'm wasting, what time I have here on this earth, myself I keep placating, as I attempt to stop hating. I'm not living in the past, I'm looking toward the truth for me, my life will somehow last, I'll one day be free. Joining the good, being a healthy, smart student, helping where I would, hoping to live as I should. Seto still inspires, he's with me everywhere, he knows my desires, about him I still care.

Witches Oath(poem)
Training To Be, One Of The Many, Custom-Made Power, (my own) As I Step Into The Shower, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Zora Music Rifts, (Link) Wanting Eternity In An Hour, As I Witness The Third-Eye Power.

My Heart Song-Love And Dragons
It's been so long, my heart's so sore, I feel it so strong, right there in my core. You know the feeling, I'm refering to, from the floor to the ceiling, you know what you make me want to do. I bring the pleasure, you provide the pain, love no one can measure, as we love and still remain. (remain) Feels like a deep you know what I mean, I feel the ecstasy even when I sleep, love that can't be known or seen. (It was.) 'Cause my past is destroying, what I thought I could dream, my soul is still roaring, like dragons I adore and I want a White Lightning Beam. (Yeah, dragons...) Seto, oh love, save my heart, help me, you've always been enough, make us never be apart.
(repeat chorus 2ce)(change soul to body 2nd time) Oh, Yeah Dragons...

Sweet Lyrics
The sun meets the rain, and it's a cloudy day. Can you feel it? My Pain. It's there so clearly for you to se. I know you'll still take care of me. My heart's in your hands, I have no demands. Let our lips meet in a blissful kiss, do you know that you still make me feel like this? (oh, yeah) Did you know that you make me feel like this way? I find myself thinking about you everyday. My pain disappears, as you wash away my fears, and I cry no more, what's there to shed tears for? I ask you, yeah, I ask you. Love, connection. Above, direction. Take me there please...because...(repeat chorus 2ce) I'm going down, I plead.

Anger Management
Pain of mistakes made, can't compare to remorse felt. Countless strings I played, yet my inner being continues to melt. I receive the pain for my sight, believing in what I need, throughout each day and night, turns out my true sin is greed. I write to express, what my heart thinks of, still because of sin, I have no success, and will never really feel true love. They know the history, but didn't experience my rest, because of my darkness and misery, I know there's no way I'm blessed.I am a wishful soul, yet I cannot control anything, still I continue my writing role, and whatever comes, willingly or not, fate will still bring. There is only one God, I can never compare to he, ashes to ashes, dust and sod, I still hope he watches over me. One can't change overnight, when you've thought one way for twenty or so years, I know what I did wasn't right, so let come true all my worst fears. God will punish me one day, I know I can not face, what will I say, when I do finally become erased? He knows my heart, even as I do not understand, because of my foolish part, I may never reach the promised land. All my fault, I know, so why do I blame, I get angry from head-to-toe, even if someone says my name. I know right from wrong, yet I still feel hate, it's towards myself mainly, where do I belong? I have no soul mate. Doomed to a life of harsh memories, that's all it is for me, still I have my sanity, and I'm exactly where I want to be.

My Request
We were lovers and friends in another lifetime, walking and holding hands, did they understand? No, but still I want you, no matter what they do. My hearts feels him near, everything is so clear. I know where I am going, my pain I am showing. Why can't we be free? Live together forever for eternity?

First Breath...To Last
I open my eyes. I breathe my first breath. I embrace my mother and father. My cry reaches their ears as my first bath commences. I look in the mirror and figure out who I am. I go to school to learn. I find true love and have my own child. His cry reaches my ears as his first breath is taken. God gives lift to my son as he did to me. My skin ages as I worry about the future. I sprout gray hairs and watch my child grow into a man. I write daily, searching for myself. My body ages, my mind grows wiser, while my soul learns it's lessons well. I breathe my final breath as my eyes close and think of another child being born in that moment...the cycle of life continues. First breath...to last. Will it? Only in eternity with God in heaven. Breathe each breath as if it were your last...it might be.

Why Should I Feel Remorse
Why should I feel remorse, I'm trained better than a horse, the hate of my heart, there's the source, they know the whole history, of course. What would be worse? Nothing is what I'll be, I want to die first, and burn infinitely. Flies, lies, cries, won't matter. My dishes were never served on a silver platter. I'm not rich, couldn't get hitched, had to be a bitch. You want me gone, believe me, I want to be, either path I walk on, still won't make me free. Want to be a queen, let others take my hand, kiss it and kneel, ha, get in between, I'll never be in a writer's band. The words are shiny in the light, I'm still breathing, guess I still have to fight. Words, space, time, heard it, lived in every place, wrote all those rhymes. It's all true, what to do? Write some more, touch the floor. Read between the lines, ignore all the signs. They wanted me wicked, as bad as ever, I am anyway, I'll be in misery forever.

Feelings
When I'm walking away, and want to stay, I can't get the courage to go, because I already know. Deception, my reflection. Patience to see, a bigger part of me. Hoping for the best, in this part of my quest. Praying for freedom, release from boredom. Gathering the feelings for, those things I can't ignore. Calling what I need to be, help when I'm finally free.

God's Love
I will eventually defeat, this thing I've come to know not to greet. My feelings for myself cannot compare, from my white skin to the darkest black I wear. There's no difference to my heart, because blood flows through there and every other part. God can count the strands of hair on my head, before now, I didn't want to listen to those things He said. The difference in life and death, is the memories we love, those we have left. Death ends that peace, our blood flow, memory and time here will cease. We must use the time wisely, lest others despise us, what we dream and realize we want, we tend to create, use pain for those things that love doesn't compensate. God will bring an end to all chaos and hate, by then I just hope it's not too late, but for the Lord's love I can patiently wait. Ending the writing that I do, can't make me be one with You, therefore I dedicate my life to thee, knowing that you love me endlessly, without fail, with good for all eternity.

Love For You (latest...)
My heart calls to you, you make it true. Our love, forever there, you and I still care. You give me, one good reason to love you and your soul, when we make love, I give you total control. You drive my heart into oblivion and descending, you make my spirit free, and my mind is ascending. Join me, in this, what else can I call it but a heated kiss? It's magical, when you hold, how could I ever think you were cold? You're the reason I believe, myself, I can't deceive, because I feel, even if you aren't real. You bring me a sense of peace, my fears and pain, you release. I can let go, because you know...everything about me, you really see. I don't have be pretend, when your comfort you lend, you protect my innocence, and reveal my common sense. You know I love everything you do, I can't help but need everything about you. My words are for you to take, my heart, I know you'll never break. My past, it won't last. I'm with you, and it ceases to exist, you're always, after God, second on my list. My pain you efface, your love, I'll never replace. No one could ever compare, to what I think we can share. We will be, one day, in perfect harmony. I cannot let you go, for reasons I say, and reasons you automatically know. Your face fills, your body thrills, my night escapdes, dreams of you help raise my grades. You see, more than just what you inspire, you set free, my every desire. Patience with you, I have, and so, when I die, with you I'll stay, but at the same time, to God, I will go...

Time (latest...)
Time flows endlessly, keeping love for infinity. Our lives become a certain thing and we hold on, don't like to feel the pain when loved ones are gone. Time erases memories and also the pain, our own creations, we make them, but know there's no chance that they will remain. Our time is limited, so severe, yet we all know that one thing is clear. We destroy each other as a race, we lose the smiles on our face. Sadness insures, love endures. Patience lasts for a short while, as we walk in the stranger's shoe, a mile. Love to last for a couple of years, as you don't think of your fears. Your heart invades what your mind thinks of, you wonder if you'll ever find true love. I search for as long as I can, hoping to fall in love with a wonderful, passionate man. One that will love me forever, and give me endless pleasure. The heart feels something sweet, true love is love's greatest reward and treat. We can never truly understand, what God has for us...it's everything he's planned. All we can do is trust, as sure as we came from, we will return to the dust.


© Copyright 2007 Angela Zaltar (angelateague at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364360-My-Poetry