*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364504-In-Another-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1364504
Fantasy, Mythology in the 21st Century
In the outer most reaches of the universe, a world was discovered by a group of people who escaped the throes of war on Earth. For 500 years they traveled into the unknown, not sure where they were at, even with the most up to date star charts, they weren't sure of their position in time and space and as they traveled, they encountered a being unlike any they've ever seen. I am Lord Bonto of the planet Pontolitis in the star system of Alpha 1Q he said, follow me to the main landing point for questioning. We did as he told us and soon found ourselves looking at a world never before seen by human eyes.

The rainbow of colors greeted us as we decended through the clouds, greens, blues, reds, every shade imaginable was on display. Creatures roamed the ground and flew through the air as we dropped even closer, we could see beings unlike any thing ever seen even back on Earth. We finally landed in what I made out to be a military base, and as we got off we were taken to what looked like a hospital to where we were subjected to every kind of examination possible. Afterwards we were taken to what looked like rooms that were like apartments, each had very strange furniture and appliances and yet felt good to a weary soul. Lord Bonto said, I welcome you and your fellow humans here to our star system, you all were found to be ok after traveling 10,000 years into the future he said, "Lord Bonto, allow me to introduce myself I said, My name is Sister Vickana of the galaxy known as the Milky Way and from the planet Earth, for we have traveled so far after our home world was torn apart in the final war that we endured in the last days.

That you have he said, but for now you and those with you must rest and we will continue at a time later he said. I told my group to stand down until the next day which would come soon enough. He led us to the quarters and invited us to make ourselves at home, I will return after you all have settled in and we will talk for a bit about who and where you came from in detail. I relayed this information to my crew and issued a stand down order to them relieving them of duty. Sargent Dumas I said, set up a guard for the first watch and I want a report every four hours I said, I am going to try and get some rest till then, ok Sister Vickana he said, I will ensure your safety to the fullest as you are of a royal family.

I went to my room and found it was very well laid out complete with a private shower and dressing area, and a view to the outside of the room and out into the area around us. I saw space ships coming and going, I saw beings coming and going, I felt a cold chill running up and down my spine and I was really a bit afraid. Don't be afraid said a voice, you will be well and safe, I turned around but saw nobody, again the voice spoke to me. I am speaking to you using telepathy, and you can do the same as well, and I know you are tired and I will leave you alone. Ok I thought, so you will promise to keep me safe?? Yes I will it said, and I will watch over you and protect you from harm, good night your majesty it said.
© Copyright 2007 Vickiesl (sistervickie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364504-In-Another-World