*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364819-The-Adventures-Of-Brad-and-IQ
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1364819
This is about Brad and IQ, two best friends growing up in a small town in Kansas.
"Brad, what are you doing?"asked IQ.
"Just swimming." IQ looks at him quizzically. Annoyed, Brad asks,"What?"
"Nothing, I was just wondering why the HELL you are swimming in MY POOL!"
"Um, because it is 100 degrees outside and your house is the one on the block with a pool. That, and I am the only that has a key, so obviously it isn't a big deal that I'm swimming in your pool."
"Okay, you have a point, but you could at least swim with clothes on," IQ says. "Nice ass, by the way." IQ laughs as Brad turns a bright shade of scarlet and swims to put his trunks on.
" Hey, IQ, can I ask you something?"
"Yeah, dude, anything. What's up?
"Well, I like this person and I don't know what to say to them because I am scared they'll laugh at me or beat me up."
"Well, I guess I could... Wait, do I know her?
"Yes, very well, actually."
"Well, then, I guess you wear chain mail, or a bulletproof vest or something." Brad looked scared. Seeing this look of fear, IQ says " Dude, I am just kidding. YOU are SO paranoid. Look, if you're scared, I'll go with you to ask them."
"Well, you can't really do that."
"Why not?"
"Because, the person is... is... is... you."
IQ looks at Brad, and then...


To find out what happens next, read the next installment of The Adventures Of Brad and IQ.
© Copyright 2007 Aidan Hyle (theatreweirdo5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364819-The-Adventures-Of-Brad-and-IQ