*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364974-Last-Chance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Poetry · Emotional · #1364974
read it. it's pretty self explanatory.
"What's wrong? What's wrong? Please tell me."

"No. I don't want to start another argument."

"Please tell me. I promise we won't argue."

"Okay. Well, I saw the case; I saw her. I know what you did, and it hurts. I thought you were going to stop."

"You bitch. You stupid fucking whore. It's my life and I'll do what I want to."

"I thought you loved me. Don't you even care that you hurt me?"

"I've already told you, you stupid cunt. I don't care if it hurts you. It's what I want, and I'll do it."

"But I would never hurt you like this. I love you."

"Hey, look, why don't you just go fuck yourself and let me get back to what I was doing?"

"I love you."

"Geez, can't you ever leave me alone?"

"I'm bleeding. I need to go to the hospital."

"You know, I'm really not that interested in anything you have to say right now. I'm WATCHING something."

"I'm dying."

"God! Do you ever shut up?"

"I love you. I'll miss you."

"Okay, fine. You're obviouly not going to be quiet until I listen to you. So, what?"

But it was already too late.
© Copyright 2007 Haley Bryant (shatteredheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364974-Last-Chance